Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177811 times)

maybe Annoying Orange will say something inappropriate and he'll lose over it.

It wasn't rigged, Annoying Orange won fair and square. Enjoy the next four years, everybody. You earned it!

It was rigged for Annoying Orange

tbh im all for Annoying Orange being president
it wouldnt be the first time he kicked a black guy out of his house

I've heard that joke before 0/10

It wasn't rigged, Annoying Orange won fair and square. Enjoy the next four years, everybody. You earned it!
But Alaska though

Gee, my state needs to be a little faster. Come on, Arizona!!!

it's gonna be stuff for a while because Obama will strike back and BLM will start loving stuff up

I can't tell if you're actually excited about Annoying Orange or just excited about memes

Idk this place is meme trash lately it's hard to tell

I can't tell if you're actually excited about Annoying Orange or just excited about memes

I can guarantee you a majority of Annoying Orange supporters here have no loving clue what his policies are

I want to rock out to death metal with Joel while making fun of Annoying Orange from a safe distance
if we talking vinesauce then just kick it with Vinny and his trash streams like I am atm

Probably split down the middle tbh

people outside celebrating and yelling
couple minutes later two gunshots and screams

someone's dead or they're shooting into the air.

I can guarantee you a majority of Annoying Orange supporters here have no loving clue what his policies are

I voted Annoying Orange exclusively for his policies

I mean some were a lower priority than others of course

if we talking vinesauce then just kick it with Vinny and his trash streams like I am atm
I actually live nearby Vinny, but his chat will be 1,000 times more cancerous for the next few months once Annoying Orange actually gets in and gets down to business