Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177083 times)

I voted Annoying Orange exclusively for his policies

I mean some were a lower priority than others of course

His nuclear policy and power policy in general are attractive, I gotta say the least

The climate change policy tho is the dealbreaker for me

this election in a nutshell

he needs 5 electoral votes boissss

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-Annoying Oranges-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/

LOL

His nuclear policy and power policy in general are attractive, I gotta say the least

The climate change policy tho is the dealbreaker for me

like I said, different priorities. I'm counting on his position changing for climate change tbh. he seems like he has America's best interest in mind, so if someone can convince him of that....

I actually live nearby Vinny, but his chat will be 1,000 times more cancerous for the next few months once Annoying Orange actually gets in and gets down to business
osht lucky cunt, but as of now there is literally like no mention of the election from Vin or Chat, just the desire for Waluigi to appear in the Switch Smash port and Vinny dying on his microphone.

I actually live nearby Vinny, but his chat will be 1,000 times more cancerous for the next few months once Annoying Orange actually gets in and gets down to business
plz tell vinny his streams make america great again.

So lads how does it feel?

How does it feel to know that Lord Tony was right?

Annoying Orange pulling the victory was a huge surprise, acting like you knew it from the start is straight bullstuff lmfao

So lads how does it feel?

How does it feel to know that Lord Tony was right?

Lets just hope this means he stops making stupid "(NEWS)" threads about Hillary every day

i've been saying he'd win since january, naturally i was right.

btw, all these liberal tears are so yummy. mmm mmm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Annoying Orange pulling the victory was a huge surprise, acting like you knew it from the start is straight bullstuff lmfao

I thought he was going to lose TBH. But then again I thought the same thing about Brexit.

Lets just hope this means he stops making stupid "(NEWS)" threads about Hillary every day

We both know he's going to make the same type of threads on SJW's

I thought he was going to lose TBH.

It was a pleasant surprise, the media got blown the forget out

usa's next president doesnt believe that climate change is real. WOW.