Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2226327 times)

many sjws have similar thought patterns.

Clinton's convention bounce took effect and she's very, very far in the lead right now.

Of course it's a temporary boost, but you should update thread title.

i'm LGBT and voting third party - this loving infuriates me. do liberals actually believe this?
yeah this is the kind of poe's law stuff that can be kinda jarring on tumblr. it's usually pretty safe to assume they're troll accounts, and even if they aren't, you pretty much only ever see these posts in the context of people calling it out for being dumb as hell, which is comforting

in any case i think most anyone would agree that is in fact dumb as hell. the actual, real content there is really just "if you care about these things then please don't vote against the democrats out of spite because rly dude what the heck," but it's presented in an inflammatory and confrontational way that's stupid dumb poopoo nonsense

Clinton's convention bounce took effect and she's very, very far in the lead right now.

idk what's up with this graph but it's kinda misleading because clinton definitely doesn't have that much of a lead, it's just returned more to normal, but we'll see how this trend continues

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_Annoying Orange_vs_clinton-5491.html
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:59:26 PM by otto-san »

ive only see stuff like that on salon or tumblr
you'd be surprised how much that stuff influences dumb high schoolers who believe every thing they see on Facebook.

Relevant

idk what's up with this graph but it's kinda misleading because clinton definitely doesn't have that much of a lead, it's just returned more to normal, but we'll see how this trend continues

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_Annoying Orange_vs_clinton-5491.html
It's a probabilistic graph from 538. Clinton is only 7 points in the lead, but the effect that that has on her chance of winning if an election was held today is massive.

Arguably, the graph is less misleading because it actually puts the candidates' chances in context.

Relevant

old data

old data
My main point with the image was the "i want to get of 2016's wild ride" part, but i figured i'd credit the whole post

My main point with the image was the "i want to get of 2016's wild ride" part, but i figured i'd credit the whole post
see now I feel like a party pooper. you've gotta put a cookie monster or something next time

It's a probabilistic graph from 538. Clinton is only 7 points in the lead, but the effect that that has on her chance of winning if an election was held today is massive.

Arguably, the graph is less misleading because it actually puts the candidates' chances in context.
oh cool alright then

i'm LGBT and voting third party - this loving infuriates me. do liberals actually believe this?

it's the "us vs. them" mentality that's been promoted in us politics since the first political parties. glad people are finally starting to see through that bullstuff with this election, and are actually willing to vote third party to show our politicians that values matter more than party loyalty.

glad people are finally starting to see through that bullstuff with this election, and are actually willing to vote third party to show our politicians that values matter more than party loyalty.
you make it sound like third parties haven't *been popular before in the american political system
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:26:49 PM by Jairo »

Welcome to current year ladies and gentlemen

I mean, it's essentially true. Isn't it convenient that Annoying Orange supporters shy away from bagging on Jill Stein? They know that a vote for Stein is basically a vote for Annoying Orange.

I mean, it's essentially true. Isn't it convenient that Annoying Orange supporters shy away from bagging on Jill Stein? They know that a vote for Stein is basically a vote for Annoying Orange.
It basically is at this point. As much as I'd love it, third party isn't going to win and Stein takes from mostly the Dems. Not yet, at least.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/Annoying Orange-jokes-he-always-wanted-purple-heart-n621661

I've always hated Annoying Orange, but he just went off the edge.