Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178851 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ
I just.. don't see how anyone could be voting for hillary. The amount of stuff she's done is asinine. I don't care if you don't like Annoying Orange, if you vote for hillary just to spite him you are a loving child.
It's not to spite him.
They are both ethically and morally terrible people, which means I'm left to vote according to my political beliefs. It's as simple as that.

homeland security is preparing to take over the election amid concerns over 'election fraud' by hackers
they want to make sure the votes are 'properly counted'

seems fishy that a cabinet of the executive branch, aka Obama's gang wants to count the ballots
i'd say the fix is in now more than ever (tin-foil hat on)

I call for paper votes.

It's not to spite him.
They are both ethically and morally terrible people, which means I'm left to vote according to my political beliefs. It's as simple as that.
Im sorry but that's handicapped imo.

homeland security is preparing to take over the election amid concerns over 'election fraud' by hackers
they want to make sure the votes are 'properly counted'
seems fishy that a cabinet of the executive branch, aka Obama's gang wants to count the ballots
i'd say the fix is in now more than ever (tin-foil hat on)

It's coming from concerns that the Russians are trying to rig the election in favor of Annoying Orange. Don't think those concerns are rock-solid, though.

Cavik's right though, we should use paper votes.

I want to punch whoever the idiot is that first came up with the idea of electronic voting. If you know ANYTHING about computer security you know it's the worst POSSIBLE way to do an election.

i think for the election we team up with the us and have it all in one single forum poll

We'll let Tony create the thread. He totally wont flip the results.

It's not to spite him.

What if I told you that your political beliefs are stuff and God is the only answer.

What if I told you that your political beliefs are stuff and God is the only answer.
you need jesus

burn the infidels, they corrupt the nation

burn the infidels, they corrupt the nation

Deus Vult

also
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:28:08 PM by beachbum111111 »

in a while there should be a poll change where it narrows it down to "if you had to choose between Annoying Orange and hillary, who would you choose?"

My decision would be, "my snake"

Somehow, sometimes Gary Johnson looks like an older Tony Hawk.