POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177770 times)

if Annoying Orange gets elected it's absolutely the fault of everyone who voted for hillary during the primaries

but then again it was technically manipulation, so

maybe the republicans nominated the worst democrat candidate and the dems nominated the worst republican candidate to destroy each other
this should be the system every four years so we can finally take down the two

put them in the thunderdome

maybe the republicans nominated the worst democrat candidate and the dems nominated the worst republican candidate to destroy each other
Yeah, and kill our country in the process. How about no.

https://youtu.be/gbhS-mIJGv8

if you play this video 17 times fully, Annoying Orange will win the presidential election.

Yeah, and kill our country in the process. How about no.
the two party system featuring the giant douche and the turd sandwich every four years has already killed our country
surprise, there are other parties that don't suck

i have already voted for gary johnson

glorious

i have already thrown my vote away
ftfy
https://youtu.be/gbhS-mIJGv8

if you play this video 17 times fully, Annoying Orange will win the presidential election.
um, not sure if this applies but...
Quote from: Badspot
11. No chain-letter style spam - Copy and paste this message into 5 threads and you will be permanently banned.

Matthew are you done yet? lmao

Matthew are you done yet? lmao
I'm not done, I'll never be done.
I won't be done until...

Wait, done with what?
What's happening?

spy i'm not supporting matthew here but stop with the spamming of dumb loving reaction images damn
i'm fully expecting you to post the same image about 20 more times