Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174599 times)

Yeah I walked out to heat up my fried rice, set the timer on the microwave, walked back in, and she had California. Can someone explain that for me? I'm pretty weak on the political side of things.

California is basically full of democrats and also Hispanic voters. Two things that Annoying Orange would not win favors with.

Politico has slowed down, CNN is now ahead, RIP

the guarding is up to date

California is basically full of democrats and also Hispanic voters. Two things that Annoying Orange would not win favors with.

I think me and my friends were the only ones who voted Annoying Orange lmao

NBC has Clinton at 209 and Annoying Orange at 187. They still haven't given Annoying Orange Florida yet...

Annoying Orange needs 69 votes
NBC has Clinton at 209 and Annoying Orange at 187. They still haven't given Annoying Orange Florida yet...
wtf is up with that lol, everything else has clinton at 197 and Annoying Orange at 201

I'm using Google to stay up-to-date. I noticed that Fox News is a little faster than CNN, but they are pretty close.

Who the forget is McMullin and why is this person almost beating hillary in utah?

A lot of U.S. Blocklanders are in California, Arizona, and various states in the middle, so it's no wonder there's such a back and forth battle between the republicans and democrats

Voting for Annoying Orange in Massachusetts was the biggest waste of 15 minutes ever

Annoying Orange won north carolina

Voting for Annoying Orange in Massachusetts was one of the biggest wastes of time I've ever done

Wanna trade for a Annoying Orange vote in Illinois?

Annoying Orange HIT 216