POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133488 times)

you never provide anything of value to any discussion
the irony is tremendous
you dodge out the discussion and produce unrelated word vomit every time you're faced with a good point
i know you're just a left wing lord tony wana-be but i still can't resist constantly shutting you down

the irony is tremendous
you dodge out the discussion and produce unrelated word vomit every time you're faced with a good point
i know you're just a left wing lord tony wana-be but i still can't resist constantly shutting you down
You did the same thing. I addressed that holding beliefs doesn't make you a terrorist and you still have yet to say anything about it. You've only shown that 30,000 people in the world responded to a survey, which is far from proof that an 'alarming majority' are even conceivably terrorists. So good job, i guess.

What I see from you is "look! a lot of people have violent beliefs! what are we going to do" meanwhile actual terrorists who actually behead people and use women as bullet shields are ravaging the middle east. You seem to want to focus only on the fact that a majority of muslims hold some belief and just want to completely ignore the cold hard fact that terrorism is an actual problem.

So- what should we do- punish people for exercising their freedom of religious belief or stop the wave of terror that plagues the middle east.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:56:56 PM by PhantOS »

You did the same thing. I addressed that holding beliefs doesn't make you a terrorist and you still have yet to say anything about it. You've only shown that 30,000 people in the world responded to a survey, which is far from proof that an 'alarming majority' are even conceivably terrorists. So good job, i guess.

What I see from you is "look! a lot of people have violent beliefs! what are we going to do" meanwhile actual terrorists who actually behead people and use women as bullet shields are ravaging the middle east. You seem to want to focus only on the fact that a majority of muslims hold some belief and just want to completely ignore the cold hard fact that terrorism is an actual problem.

So- what should we do- punish people for exercising their freedom of religious belief or stop the wave of terror that plagues the middle east.
another quality misrepresentation of the discussion

put some effort into your posts if you want me to take you seriously
use quotes and sources

put some effort into your posts if you want me to take you seriously
the irony is tremendous

the irony is tremendous
running out of leftist word spam so you just resort to "no u" attacks

put some effort into your posts
use quotes and sources

you have yet to add anything to the discussion

also is freedom of speech suddenly leftist word spam because i thought the right was also an advocate for that
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 12:40:28 AM by PhantOS »

proving my and tezunis point for us

you spend 90% of your time on this forum being intentionally contrary to everyone and vaguely disagreeing with random bullstuff. what is your point here, that you're mentally unable to hold down any form of rational discussion and instead resort to nitpicking and insults to make up for it?

tezuni spends half of his time using data to incorrectly draw conclusions and the other half selectively responding and ignoring things based on how well he can argue against it. his point isn't valid and you trying to validate it is a real joke

tezuni wants me to use sources to prove that terrorism and violent beliefs are two different things. i'm not going to because if he can't see the obvious difference between the two then there's no hope for him
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 12:48:51 AM by PhantOS »

Are you done yet path or are you going to continue have a tantrum because you cannot mentally cope with being in the wrong politically for once

Are you done yet path or are you going to continue have a tantrum because you cannot mentally cope with being in the wrong politically for once
Prove me wrong. You're all talk on this stuff, I want to see you actually prove me wrong for once, since you seem to have some sort of inside knowledge that i'm automatically wrong

leftist word spam? tantrum? are you loving serious right now?

when you're so far left you end up alt right

Prove me wrong. You're all talk on this stuff, I want to see you actually prove me wrong for once, since you seem to have some sort of inside knowledge that i'm automatically wrong
brother you haven't provided a spec of legitimate proof your entire time participating in this thread, you literally have zero grounds to demand for proof

brother you haven't provided a spec of legitimate proof your entire time participating in this thread, you literally have zero grounds to demand for proof
"no u"
great strides in autism were made today, INH

Terrorism:
A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
Religious Freedom:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

do they look the same to you? whether you say yes or no, i really dont give a forget because you're full of stuff anyways.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 12:56:41 AM by PhantOS »