Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178777 times)

No it's more like we have to deal with you friends when you are sitting around with your thumb up your ass or on your phone instead of doing the job you're being paid to do.

If only we were so lucky to have the clairvoyance to detect who was and who wasn't doing their job.

weren't you in some meme clique way longer than I was though?
No? Next question.

-snip-

I've seen this same meme posted like 10 times. Be more creative, stop stealing stuff from /pol/ and get your own sense of humor. There's about 10000 other guys like you on r/The_Donald

I've seen this same meme posted like 10 times.

It's been posted once

Be more creative and stop stealing stuff from /pol/

Go back to NeoGAF friend.

There's probably 1000 other leisuresuits on r/communism

holy heck... why don't all you cigarettelords just go back to the blockland forum.

You seem to have an extremely unhealthy obsession with that subreddit despite the fact that no one else here ever mentions it.
Are you autistic?  That's a serious question

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=261893.0
really though
You're vastly overestimating my social skills if you think I formed a group of people that regularly talk to each other because of that thread. A majority of that interaction was contained in that thread.

You're vastly overestimating my social skills if you think I formed a group of people that regularly talk to each other because of that thread.

You're right we all know you don't have any friends

beachbum irl
Leisuresuit IRL