Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2224506 times)

AP Physics doesn't count as college

AP Physics doesn't count as college
yes, i am going to a university as a full-time student

not anytime soon

kim isn't a loving idiot, he knows that if he abandons nuclear weapons the US will topple his regime, and he knows that if he strikes first his country will be wiped off the map

frankly i'm more concerned about a US first attack than an NK first attack, but i think there's enough babysitters in the white house to keep Annoying Orange's temper tantrums from reaching the red button
lol i completely agree tbh

I'm in college but I'll put in my job application thanks

You'll be lucky if you're qualified for flipping burgers at McDonalds.

not sure if shooped but he's taking credit for something he has zero involvement in?

the release was mandated like 50 years ago

not sure if shooped but he's taking credit for something he has zero involvement in?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldAnnoying Orange/status/921716470140325889

at least donald Annoying Orange's presidency is funny. even bush didn't have this many memes

hello mr president Annoying Orange

at least donald Annoying Orange's presidency is funny. even bush didn't have this many memes

Speaking of Bush, kinda hate how people are trying to rehabilitate him as a hero for "standing up" to Annoying Orange. His first term was so much worse than Annoying Orange's has been so far, and probably the reason the Middle East will be in deep stuff for the next few decades.

that's sort of Annoying Orange's MO
anything good happens? i did it
anything bad happens? the media or obama did it

Podestas are going to loving burn.