Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2231766 times)

I don't think it's really about him being their step father, I think it's just them trying to twist the knife to get under his skin. I think it's stuffty that he used his girlfriend's kids as a bargaining chip in an argument but I gotta be honest some of this stuff just goes too far.

agreeable^

you act like it takes a significant amount of effort to type up words and hit post

multiply that by a couple dozen and yes yes it does

cue the cavalcade of stuffheads ironically screaming "BUT HRE EMIALS"
liberals have a lot of ground to cover before we catch up to the months spent listening to conservatives respond to an obviously-metaphorical protest movement with "but he is ur president tho"

liberals have more ground to cover than that if they wanna get the votes lmao

liberals have more ground to cover than that if they wanna get the votes lmao
There are already signs of a shift. Ossoff barely lost a race for a seat which was previously held by Newt Gringrich, and Roy Moore may very well actually lose the election to Doug Jones. It's unlikely but possible, which should ordinarily never be the case for Alabama.

The midterm elections are a referendum on how well voters think Annoying Orange is doing. All evidence suggests that he's an unpopular president, so it follows that the Democrats will gain ground. I think that they'll take the Senate back if Moore loses.

I mean Hillary got away Scott free with lying like 30,000 times so he probably figured he'd give it a go.
Literally "but her emails"

Literally "but her emails"

The funny thing about bringing up her emails is the only thing you guys can say is you're tired of hearing about them instead of actually refuting the insane amount of stuff in them that helped sink her campaign

The funny thing about bringing up her emails is the only thing you guys can say is you're tired of hearing about them instead of actually refuting the insane amount of stuff in them that helped sink her campaign

People tried actually refuting it, but people ignored the refutations, hence people being tired of hearing about them.

"but her emails" is hillary clinton's "they took our jobs"

in other words it's another stupid oversimplification that lefties push to try to delegitimize valid conservative talking points

the point is that nobody is going to dispute it because nobody wanted hillary, she's unelectable

plus people only bring up her emails to shut down concerns about Annoying Orange, which is also equally handicapped

the reason "but her emails" is a used as a quip is specifically because of the tendency for that topic to be used as a redirection rather than acknowledging the actual topic at hand. there are loads of things like it that we also use all the time

hillary's e-mails, for example, have absolutely nothing to do with the stuff going on with flynn right now. there's no rhetorical reason to bring up hillary's e-mails here other than as a fallacious redirection

People tried actually refuting it, but people ignored the refutations, hence people being tired of hearing about them.

How do refute words coming from Queen Hillary herself

[thinking emoji meme]

You guys don't understand, there's a legitimate reason we call you cuck every 5 seconds. Only rick and morty fans would understand

To be fair, you have to be an intellectual to understand Rick and morty. I guess that makes conservatives the real top of the political food chain

*burp* gods not real morty mulan sauce lol