POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2173321 times)

ITT: people posting Rageaholic to prove a point when in fact his video is calling them out. I've watched a few of his videos and while its obvious he's a right leaning libertarian at least he seems to put effort and thought into what he vlogs about. I'd take him over Humble Water Filter Merchant any day of the week.

disregarding the fact that I think illegal immigration is far from the worst crime you can commit and to deny their humanity is inhumane, you cannot use that excuse towards Arpaio's domestic-based abuse.

clinical autism

nuke is missile, but missile not nuke

no, some nukes r dummy bombs dropped from the sky

some or just bombs planted

nuke come in many shape and size

Which one of you would like to drama me next

First it was Ike, now.. whoever it was, I'm too lazy to check tbh

Also post your predictions for which states get flipped during mid terms

ITT: people posting Rageaholic to prove a point when in fact his video is calling them out. I've watched a few of his videos and while its obvious he's a right leaning libertarian at least he seems to put effort and thought into what he vlogs about. I'd take him over Humble Water Filter Merchant any day of the week.

Humble Water Filter Merchant is a pretty low bar

I hope she wins.

double kek

you know its funny to me that people like you seem to do nothing but autistically screech about Annoying Orange RASSIA OH NAO COLLUSHION WATA TRAITHOR but then immediately turn around and happily vote and encourage an actual traitor for office (not to mention one that is literally insane and completely delusional)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 11:40:33 PM by Kearn »

yeah revealing corruption and savagery in the military was EVIL

chelsea manning more like....... libtardsea MANcuck

forget manning, its embarrassing that he was able to get away with what he did

Someone give me the quick rundown on Manning

you sure you wanna take the manpill?

Someone give me the quick rundown on Manning
The most objective answer you’ll get is Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning