Author Topic: Donnies Catch/Toothed Deer - Guilt tripping, narcissistic, and entitled scumbag  (Read 15027 times)

I guess I have a little bit of a bias since I'm friends with Kockie and I've had beef with Donnie but I think both parties are at fault and need to forgive each other and move on in my opinion. Making threads like this and attacking each other in pms is just prolonging a pointless battle.

/neutral

Kochie I still love you bb pls dont get mad at me <3

Believe it or not, Maxwell here taught me how not to stuffpost.
if I was a robot, reading this would cause some kinda error

if I was a robot, reading this would cause some kinda error
I'm truly a forum hero

I'm truly a forum hero
can u teach me how to dougie as well please

it sounds to me like this topic was only made because of kochieboy's stuffty grudge and donnies catch hasn't done anything wrong

typical kochieboy

Donnie hasn't been a problem lately imo

Also daily reminder this exists:

Donnie hasn't been a problem lately imo

Also daily reminder this exists:

its been posted like 3 times already in this thread

its been posted like 3 times already in this thread
yeah but that isn't enough

it sounds to me like this topic was only made because of kochieboy's stuffty grudge and donnies catch hasn't done anything wrong

typical kochieboy
This.  Evidence is weak in favor of OP, and counter presented that Kochie stepped way over the bounds of a simple drama in that PM.  I have been wary of Kochie, but this is a new low.

I feel like a parent here, but who really taught you to say that stuff to people, huh?  All of this could have been avoided if you put this past yourself and forgave Donnies.  But you lashed out and now you look like an immature starfish.
Gee, you aren't a big fan of reading aren't you. I have a reason for having a genuine hatred for you and since you don't read I'm not going to be able to reiterate anything for you. You'll probably just cherrypick from my posts and go full victim complex.
What the hell are you trying to justify?  Donnies isn't causing any harm here and you tell him that he shouldn't breed over a small thing?  I would argue the contrary because you sound like the intolerant starfish parent who would beat their kid because you're in a bad mood and blame it on the fact that they didn't put their toys away.

I hope that Donnies Catch reported that PM because thats straight up flaming

That's pretty edgy

The message in itself is funny because of how petty it is.

[  img]https://archive.is/zzFpv/b9b15e9d2de1a7358470fe675ef1fbd9d1302c14.png[/img]
what even is this holy stuff