Author Topic: Donnies Catch/Toothed Deer - Guilt tripping, narcissistic, and entitled scumbag  (Read 15030 times)

I feel like I'm the only person who actually saw drydess's avatar as a cat like jesus

OT: I havent really had any issues with donnie, only problem I've experienced firsthand with him was him in a skype group with me where he kinda suddenly had a breakdown or something and left, other than that my experience with him has been alright
hi again flatflyer

OT:
Donnies Catch is a walking talking superiority complex, OP is shooting himself in the foot and whining that donnie game him the gun.

/nosupport

lol i remember once kochie had his stuffty gta cheating stream taken down and he started to put the blame on me
a few months later my friend told me that him and his jew crew were trying to get my friend to dox me
seriously kochie is pathetic, hearing his voice makes me cringe.

he called my avatar a bird :(

Youra bird.

Also, about the drama, /support, sounds like a complete stuffbag.

Youra bird.

Also, about the drama, /support, sounds like a complete stuffbag.
oh yea well youra ferret

lol i remember once kochie had his stuffty gta cheating stream taken down and he started to put the blame on me
Well you probably did have it taken down

Well you probably did have it taken down
no i didnt do anything lol
someone ddosed it tho

It's really hard to believe Kochieboy is 18 years old(according to his profile) with the way he holds things against people, and how he takes completely harmless replies as some kind of personal attack on him every time he doesn't agree with them. He reminds me of my sister when she was 13 years old.

it's like throwing ping pong balls at a battleship

it's like throwing ping pong balls at a battleship
more like throwing ping pong balls at the titanic

ahahah more like downies catch am i right

no i didnt do anything lol
someone ddosed it tho
yeah you did i saw you

Was it Maxx or setro that ddos'd my falling tiles? I always mix the two up.