Donnies Catch/Toothed Deer - Guilt tripping, narcissistic, and entitled scumbag

Author Topic: Donnies Catch/Toothed Deer - Guilt tripping, narcissistic, and entitled scumbag  (Read 14750 times)

DISCLAIMER:

This drama is mostly a personal beef I've had with this guy. In no way, shape or form am I saying that what he did was bannable in any way, but this is more of a cautionary tale on why you and your friends should stay away from him like the plague.

So, Donnie has given me the permission to create a drama about him. Where to begin...?

Well I'd like to start off by saying that you should avoid this starfish like the plague. This drama is going to be mostly text and hold my accounts of my experience with him. This drama's purpose is to raise awareness about him and show how much of a complete scumbag he can be to anyone he comes in contact with. So let's begin shall we?

Claim 1 - Guilt Tripper & Attention Grabber

This guy preys for attention worse than Donald Annoying Orange preys for attention for the presidential election. He will say anything and act in any way possible that will give him guaranteed replies and attention. This is the primary reason why I am fed up with his bullstuff because he's done this to multiple friends of mine, who have told me afterwards about what happened. Remember that time when Donnie got very suicidal? Yeah, we all do, because that's the time when he pleaded to the FMT and began his quick descent into infamy for being an edgy attention grabber. There was also the time in which he said he wouldn't be coming back, on multiple occasions.

i quit
someone report this so staff sees, i dont want to come back

User was banned for this post

Killed his account Foile...

yup

back to checking the site once a month
its all the same stuff anyways

User was banned for this post

Which was the final nail on Toothed Deer's coffin.

Calling him out on anything also apparently triggers his victim complex which he'll use to make you look like the bad guy. Which leads me into my next point...

Claim 2 - Special Snowflake Syndrome/No Sense of Reality

Donnie thinks very highly of himself, if you even try to question him, he will go into his own little world and try to block you out. No matter how rational your argument is, he'll still block you out with a density higher than Osmium.

By the way, this is the result if you even bring up his little la la land, he will go into a full defensive position and try and block you out. So he believes that he's entitled to anything and anything that he says is infallible like some sort of god. Alright cool, I didn't know that you were still a little child that enjoys playing "ghost in the room" or plugging your ears with the signature "la la la, I'm not listening". Just block me and don't brag about it, you're only making yourself look more like a child. Yeah, you really showed me Donnie.

Not only that, but this guy plays second life like it's his life. Maybe you need to actually get a life for once and enter reality.

Claim 3 - Enjoys Burning His Bridges

Okay, so this is where things get personal. With all the things he's done that have pissed me off, he actually enjoy's destroying relationships rather than building them. I used to like Donnie, I wanted to be friends with him. With all that has happened above, he burned that bridge as soon as he saw it. It probably also explains why Vinny and him are so much alike, they enjoy taking the piss on everyone the see. You guys should've stayed together, because you are absolutely perfect for each other in all the wrong ways. With causing my friends distress over his stupid suicidal tendencies and immense density, he's proven himself to be a worthless friend to be with in a long term. Don't expect to be with Donnie very long because it'll be a volatile relationship that will make you question why you were even friends with him the first place. If you are reading this Donnie, stay the forget away from my friends. I don't want any more accounts of how you frustrated and angered my friends with your bullstuff.

In conclusion, I almost want to believe Donnie is either a really successful troll or truly unstable human being who is not worthy of holding any friendship whatsoever. With his multiple attempts to grab attention from others and act like the edgiest motherforgeter from outside the shadow the hedgehog gallery, he's just a unappealing presence in general. If you have friends who are friends with this dude, warn them ahead of time to show them what they are getting into. Thanks.

/discuss

he called my avatar a bird :(

I thought it was a bird at first, hard to tell since its pretty much solid black

he's so passive aggressive in his posts

If we ignore him he will probably implode and get himself banned

are you really surprised i didnt want to talk to you when you PM'd me this.

HOLY loving stuff IT'S NOT?! WHAT THE forget IS WRONG WITH MY EYES.

HOLY loving stuff IT'S NOT?! WHAT THE forget IS WRONG WITH MY EYES.
IM SO HAPPY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE OH MY GOSH

what the forget
it is very clearly a cat holy stuff
do i need to label it too?!

Gee, you aren't a big fan of reading aren't you. I have a reason for having a genuine hatred for you and since you don't read I'm not going to be able to reiterate anything for you. You'll probably just cherrypick from my posts and go full victim complex.

what the forget
do i need to label it too?!
I've always seen it as a cat wtf

I'm gonna drama your avatar because it's clearly trying to be something it's not and troll my vision.

are you really surprised i didnt want to talk to you when you PM'd me this.

jesus christ kochieboy is a loving nutcase

I'm gonna drama your avatar because it's clearly trying to be something it's not and troll my vision.
oh fuuck