Author Topic: Gun Game ffs  (Read 2262 times)

The public needs this (50% of the public probably being me but that's beside the point)

If you're not familiar gun game is a thing where you spawn with a certain weapon and when you kill someone (or n amount of people) you go to the next gun in a list (with n length) and it keeps going until someone gets a kill with the last weapon
Preferably compatible with slayer and possibly slayer bots, so probably just a new slayer gamemode
And easy customization in-game

And no the one by Daenth doesn't work anymore stop linking it I see it in nearly every topic about this
Also I don't want to have to do this with events and vce as making it a gamemode in slayer would be 100% more convenient

I get 3 and a half weeks off University starting March 16th.

If nobody has started this by then send me a PM and I'll do it.

I would make it. But you can't dynamically add and remove Slayer prefs. Which is what I'd like to do. So I'm not making it.

I would make it. But you can't dynamically add and remove Slayer prefs. Which is what I'd like to do. So I'm not making it.

Just make a server restart required to change the number of guns.

Just make a server restart required to change the number of guns.
Fine. I'll make it.

EDIT: Greek2Me. You should really finish the documentation for the new Slayer stuff.

DOUBLE EDIT: If someone wants to make a gamemode icon for it, please do.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 06:24:00 PM by jes00 »

DOUBLE EDIT: If someone wants to make a gamemode icon for it, please do.
Oh I didn't want it to be that kind of gamemode, just a slayer one, unless you're doing both or something in which case that's fine

Oh I didn't want it to be that kind of gamemode, just a slayer one, unless you're doing both or something in which case that's fine
Any gamemode in the gamemode list can also be enabled just like any other add-on. So yes, it's both.

It won't be done until at least next week because Greek2Me.

finally, after years, somebody finally creates what gr8dayseth's asking for

jes00 is a pretty cool person
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:16:55 AM by The Resonte! »

finally, after years, somebody finally creates what gr8dayseth's asking for

jes00 is a pretty cool person
it's a beautiful sight

Should I your gun level or something to the end of round report?