Author Topic: HELLDIVERS Megathread  (Read 2041 times)

Spread Managed Democracy throughout the galaxy! Liberate the enemies of Super Earth from life!
QUESTIONS REGARDING THE FEDERATION OR GOVERNMENT OF SUPER EARTH SHALL BE SENT TO THE APPROPRIATE QUADRANT
IT IS ILLEGAL TO EXPRESS ONESELF OPENLY ABOUT THE FEDERATION OR GOVERNMENT OF SUPER EARTH IN A NEGATIVE MANNER AND SERIOUS CASES MAY RESULT IN ARREST OR TERMNINATION

What is Helldivers?
Helldivers is a  futuristic dystopian co-op twin-stick shoot'em up originally for the Playstation. Platforms have expanded to include PC.
You are an elite soldier, a Helldiver, you helldive in Hellpods, in which you fall from space and smash into the completely inhospitable subjugated planet below.
 The game is played on a massive scale, and Helldivers complete missions in different combat theaters to influence the ongoing war, called the Galactic Campaign.
All players' influence aid the war effort.

The Galactic Campaign
In the Galactic Campaign, you spread Managed Democracy across the galaxy and liberate dirty aliens from life. The war is fought on three fronts, against three enemies.

The Bugs are colossal shrimp-like locusts that infest Super Earth's loyal citizens, and murder them and their families. They deserve to die.

The Cyborgs are technologically-geared cowards who have turned their backs on humanity and have allowed themselves to be subjugated by technology and continue to oppress Super Earth's worlds and citizens.
They deserve to die.

The Illuminate have WMD's that can wipe out Super Earth's worlds, and we need to find them. They are also aliens. They deserve to die.

By doing missions you generate community influence, this influences everybody's war.

WHO AMONGST YOU CITIZENS HAS SHOWN THE COURAGE TO LIVE FREE?

OP - Mr. Hurricane PC
Qwepir PC
Comr4de PC
xxxxkill PC
Tayasaurus PC
Operator PC
tikitai
Skip PC
Glass Joe
Bears (AyleeyenReborn) PSN

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 03:15:16 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

I got the game gifted but have no one to play with on PC

how about a nice cup of libertea

add me to the list yo

still salty that we got all the way to the bug homeworld then reddit was like "no dont do it its not good" and we lost 6 sectors because everyone chickened out

still salty that we got all the way to the bug homeworld then reddit was like "no dont do it its not good" and we lost 6 sectors because everyone chickened out

Alien-hugging scumbags.

what do you expect?

Theyre all viiirgins

add me to the list btw

if anyone wants to play with me hmu on steam

AyleeyenReborn on PS4

That's awful. Now it makes sense why it seems like some campaigns just fall through. I think  that they may be cyborgs.

I like to summon my tank because it squashes Qwepirs motorcycle

you can actually call down stuff but ill be damned if it lands in the right spot

you got it backwards, it was my motorcycle which somehow squashed your tank

But-but you were flat and so was the motorcycle

maybe it happened both ways, i just remember throwing down the motorcycle beacon and it lands twenty miles away on top of your tank