Author Topic: -Toxicology - stuffting Within the Nexus for absolutely no reason-  (Read 14763 times)

And honestly, the way that you guys are making this about my clan instead of the person I chose to drama is literally making me compare you guys to how Toxic is.

The way some of you haters are acting is making him look like a loving saint.

Holy stuff lmao, not only are you so stupid everyone else understands my "highly sophisticated" posts except for you, but you tell me to get off my high horse, as if I were on one, even figuratively, in the first place.

I feel bad about blokes like you polluting my country with their stay here.

stop this

And honestly, the way that you guys are making this about my clan instead of the person I chose to drama is literally making me compare you guys to how Toxic is.

It's because you're not better and you have no place to talk. In the same thread you told Hogan you hope he dies. No wonder this drama is about you. What did you think was going to happen?

we will destroy the infidels
follow me into battle brothers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72zns_vTk9g

It's because you're not better and you have no place to talk. In the same thread you told Hogan you hope he dies. No wonder this drama is about you. What did you think was going to happen?

Did I actually say "I hope you die"? Hoping is different than saying needlessly "Go die in a fire." Get the context right.

And didn't you say you're gonna see yourself out?

Did I actually say "I hope you die"? Hoping is different than saying needlessly "Go die in a fire." Get the context right.
can somebody please point to the part where that makes it any more okay to do

I expected you'd know by now that he was being sarcastic.

yes because not specifying a cause of death but still telling someone to go die is much better than telling someone to go die and specify some slow method of dying like burning in a raging fire.

They're basically the same man, don't make me bust out my 100+mb folder of reaction images

((((dataproxy is butt-blasted mode engaged))))

telling someone to go die is almost the same thing as saying you're hoping that they die

if you tell somebody to do something that you truly want them to do you hope they do it, don't you?

if i told a waiter at a restaurant to get me a lemonade then im sure as hell am hoping i get that lemonade

yes because not specifying a cause of death but still telling someone to go die is much better than telling someone to go die and specify some slow method of dying like burning in a raging fire.

You would know wouldn't you?

((((dataproxy is butt-blasted mode engaged))))

telling someone to go die is almost the same thing as saying you're hoping that they die

if you tell somebody to do something that you truly want them to do you hope they do it, don't you?

if i told a waiter at a restaurant to get me a lemonade then im sure as hell am hoping i get that lemonade

That's where your definition and my definitions differ.

Oh and your lemonade?
I HOPE it burns your house down.

Now that's me hoping.

Now that's me hoping.
actually that's you failing at damage control

Now that's me hoping.

get banned

You would know wouldn't you?

That's where your definition and my definitions differ.

Oh and your lemonade?

Now that's me hoping.
If you get banned for this instead of the "go die in a fire" I will be amazed.