Author Topic: This is my 20,000th post  (Read 3409 times)

Just thought I'd let you guys know because you all care and like to post your post counts and stats in threads like these.

Fun fact: It took me 869 days to get 20,000 posts, which is an average of 23.015 posts per day. For comparison, Maxwell is at 20.666 posts per day, therefore making me faster.

Fun fact 2: My registration date on my profile is incorrect. My actual account creation was October 07, 2013. The date you see on my profile was the registration date for my first account.

Fun fact 3: There is no one on the forums with a join date after mine that has more posts than me.

My senseless gloating session is over. Your welcome.

AMA

that may be but I am still beating you by 357 posts

why are gay people beating you

uh like, tell me when you actually achieve something and get to the first page of top posters...
like, what a loser...

What is your favorite cheap car?

I'm probably one of the slowest active posters. This is my second forum account too. My first one had less than 1,000 though I used it for about 10 months.

why

yes
that may be but I am still beating you by 357 posts

that may be but I am still beating you by around 2.5 posts per day
where
do
you
work

Hardee's and Walgreens
why are gay people beating you

It takes a gay person to beat a gay person [into submission]
a game of golf

Will you play golf with me
uh like, tell me when you actually achieve something and get to the first page of top posters...
like, what a loser...

I'm only like 750 posts from that feat so I'll let you know
What is your favorite cheap car?

You gave me no price guidelines so I'm obligated to say the Chevrolet Corvette Z06, which is one of the cheapest high-end performance cars out there alongside the Nissan GT-R and Shelby GT350R

I'm probably one of the slowest active posters. This is my second forum account too. My first one had less than 1,000 though I used it for about 10 months.

youre probably far from slow, compared to me