Author Topic: Do you like TBM?  (Read 40159 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Post here to support TBM!

TBM2 > TBM > RTB > Vanilla > AIO > everything else

Yeah, go ahead and ban me.

Forget that I posted here.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 03:34:13 PM by mocheeze »

Badspot

• Administrator
serious replies only please, mocheeze. 

Could I post negitive support?

ok well no one else has the balls to post so i will. How many times can i say it my home is with the aio-r, but the little time i soent playing tbmv2 showed me that because we bann all of tbm we had missed out on alot of new stuff. im not saying TBM's the greatest mod im jsut saying its fun to play and if you like to build, like me, then drop RTB and welcome TBMv2

someone form tbm can post the site for those who don't know
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.lanhoj.net

not to mention the TBM users all are morons

TBM = PWNT^9^big number here

TBM Crew = Everyone is cool.

TBM haters = effing morons!!!^12

RTB/AIO/Vanilla/Every Other Mod = t3h suxes manstick

:)

not to mention the TBM users all are morons

Oh, BJWay, that is like the pot calling the kettle (sp?) black. :)

Yeah, TBM's my mod of choice.  Lots of fun people to hang around with, awesome tools, and great bricks.  It lets me make things like http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/RagnarokX/airship1.jpg :-D

They aren't nice because they've worked hard and every one hates them becuase of that stupid "virus" that ISN'T in 2.0 BETA, so go TBM!

Well I help with TBM and I wouldn't consider myself a jerk...
Also, I haven't seen any of you have problems with Luquado,EnygmaX, and a few other TBMers.

I like to play TBM for it's killer features and emphasis on building.
(if you have seen my builds, you will know what i'm talking about)
Plain and simple.

Badspot

• Administrator
They aren't nice because they've worked hard and every one hates them becuase of that stupid "virus" that ISN'T in 2.0 BETA, so go TBM!

This is freaking hilarious because they claimed it wasnt in tbm 1.0 either until people came up with proof. 

TBM is fine and dandy with me. It is a good mod.

However the creators, in the time they were on the forums here, showed that they were nothing more than stuck up eletists that thought their mod was so good they good do whatever  they wanted with it. They were egomaniacal, stuck up, pride filled jerks.

What dragoon said.