Author Topic: Do you like TBM?  (Read 40146 times)

How come TBM doesn't have many servers up?. I'd be interested in playing it but I haven't downloaded the new version yet.

I'd have to say i'm a fan of RTB and i'm interested in TBM, and I think people should stop bashing the other mod and just play nice. Every now and then I see a person come into an RTB server and deliberately spam the server in the name of TBM because RTB sucks.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 01:50:33 PM by plank »

TBM = Bad
TBM Crew = Worst

Miga, have you played TBM?. If you haven't you can't say that it's bad. i haven't played the new version so i'm of neutral opinion.

I used to play RTB, but I started playing TBM2 a short while ago and now I only play RTB if I want a DM or my some of my friends are playing it. Also, I think the TBM crew is nice, the only time they've ever been mean to me is...well, never.

why did you even start this topic badspot? you made the game yes but v0002 was  along time ago, and no matter what you say the people have a right to chose what game they want to play.

Mods and my comments:
tbm- great for builds, only a few idiots
rtb- ok for building, full of idiots and noobs
AIO-r- fun mod to play, the new beta looks nice
swm-b- really nice modding still in the beta not for the public (I have it looks nice)

Idiots an noobs? Mu ha ha ha.

Badspot

• Administrator
why did you even start this topic badspot?

To find out which people I needed to ban. 

why did you even start this topic badspot?

To find out which people I needed to ban. 

so you would ban someone for saying they like tbm? so now your running this as a dictatorship?
When do the actual players get to chose? And why did you ban all of tbm last time? I saw one picture of your retail entiltied "high class builds", when will we actually play the "retail" version?
times are changing, this is not your v0002 anymore.

don't dig your own grave thermo

Thermo, its his game. Period. If he wants to run this like a dictatorship, then he has all rights. IMO I don't think its that bad, it stops all this "TBM ROX, and RTB ROX" TBM Had its chance and forgeted up. Badspot is trying to get this whore fanboying out of here.

Thermoman your cool and all that stuff but Digi's point of view is correct so digi AMEN

Badspot

• Administrator
Thermo, you seem to be under the illusion that this is some kind of neutral zone.  It isnt.  This is a forum created by me for the benefit of Blockland.  TBM does not benefit blockland in any way.  Having people on the board whose sole intent is to be disruptive and convert people to tbm is not beneficial to me or the blockland community. 

The leaders of tbm have vowed to destroy me.  Why should I allow their minions to post on my board?

Thermo, you seem to be under the illusion that this is some kind of neutral zone.  It isnt.  This is a forum created by me for the benefit of Blockland.  TBM does not benefit blockland in any way.  Having people on the board whose sole intent is to be disruptive and convert people to tbm is not beneficial to me or the blockland community. 

The leaders of tbm have vowed to destroy me.  Why should I allow their minions to post on my board?
do you consider me a tbm minion?

Your not banned YET are you? I think that answers your question.