Author Topic: Do you like TBM?  (Read 40153 times)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 10:22:06 PM by Indy Teh Smiff »

Argh.

?........ if im diging my own grave, i just want to know who will come to my funeral?
i'll save u a seat badspot ;)

why did you even start this topic badspot?

To find out which people I needed to ban. 

I actually find that kinda rude. You're not respecting other people's opinion. If they prefer TBM, you'll ban them?

@Caz

Thermo, its his game. Period. If he wants to run this like a dictatorship, then he has all rights. IMO I don't think its that bad, it stops all this "TBM ROX, and RTB ROX" TBM Had its chance and forgeted up. Badspot is trying to get this whore fanboying out of here.

burn in hell digi and badspot banning them isnt going to get them off tbm you handicap and i think thats what your hopeing for... -_-

the TBM crew are morons i just heard from some one saying that they copyrighted their code lol

also take a look at this load of crap:
Quote from: speckz and I
10/24/2005  4:00:31 PM  BJway Bandit  Speckz  if the TBM crew is this serious why don't they go the extra mile and make their own god damn game
10/24/2005  4:00:37 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  We are.
10/24/2005  4:00:58 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  We're finishing 2.0 then we're making a better Blockland.
10/24/2005  4:01:17 PM  BJway Bandit  Speckz  oh my loving god make a REAL game like i am
10/24/2005  4:01:28 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  ?
10/24/2005  4:01:33 PM  BJway Bandit  Speckz  with torque
10/24/2005  4:01:35 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  We're calling it Legoland.
10/24/2005  4:01:39 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  We're using TSE.
10/24/2005  4:01:56 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  MCP can get the permission from LEGO for the name.
10/24/2005  4:01:57 PM  BJway Bandit  Speckz  you guys creative levels have sunk far
10/24/2005  4:02:07 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  "A drivable toilet"
10/24/2005  4:02:46 PM  BJway Bandit  Speckz  it kicks ass
10/24/2005  4:02:56 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  k
10/24/2005  4:03:15 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  How about that volt discharger, that thing with extruded spheres and ugly textures
10/24/2005  4:03:19 PM  BJway Bandit  Speckz  make a new game like a knex game or something
10/24/2005  4:03:31 PM  BJway Bandit  Speckz  link-n-logs
10/24/2005  4:03:38 PM  Speckz  BJway Bandit  oh you'll see what it'll have
10/24/2005  4:03:50 PM  BJway Bandit  Speckz  it'll be a boat load of ice cream

« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 04:14:24 PM by BJway_Bandit »

I do like TBM. It has offered the most for my personal Blockland experience. Yes, I've tried all the others. I was actually all for BL mods 1.6 and so on, as it had some great features, but TBM 2.0 beta really blew that one away for me.

I also have absolutely no reason to believe that TBM ever has or ever will do anything to harm my computer, nor anyone elses who I've reccommended TBM to. It's just not possible.

And by the way, nobody was EVER banned from the TBM forums for liking any other mod, or the vanilla blockland, etc. Just for the record.

I'm not some TBM freak or crew member, or "1337 12-year-old IRC r0x0rs" junkie, I'm a normal blockland player (thought a bit older than the average player) who just enjoys TBM the best. If you disagree with my personal favorite, that's fine, but unfortunately all it means is that your favorite mod failed to hook a person like me.

That holds true for every game ever invented, people will always like one version different than another. There is no true "better" mod, only the best for each individual. If individuality is not respected on these boards, I see no reason to belittle TBM as it only proves the hypocricy of the individuals bashing it.

I know, some TBM people hate every other mod, want BS dead, and so on, but that's only because they aren't satisfied just enjoying what they like the best and feeling good about it. A lot of them are very immature, and fight with each other more than they fight with people who support other mods. And judging by the TBM-bashing going on here, this is a blockland-wide problem, not a TBM one.

I'd suggest giving it a rest for a while. A banning spree isn't going to do anything but keep this BS going on longer and longer.

I actually find that kinda rude. You're not respecting other people's opinion. If they prefer TBM, you'll ban them?
Learn to take a joke Caz. Hey, you know what would be hilarious, but maybe a bit stupid? Making A Better Better Mod! That would get TBM so flared up, then they'd start hacking everyone and crap like that. They might even call a lawyer and put TBBM on trial.

Why not just call this ficticious mod "The Best Mod"?

:cookieMonster:

Lol, or how about...errrrr..."TGGBB Mod". The 'Goodest' Greatest Better Best Mod. No? Lol.

burn in hell digi and badspot banning them isnt going to get them off tbm you handicap and i think thats what your hopeing for... -_-

Quite the contrary, i don't care if TBM fails to Badspot lets them come back. I'm just pointing out this IS Badspot's forums, and he can do whatever he wants. Don't like it, then go.

Badspot

• Administrator
why did you even start this topic badspot?

To find out which people I needed to ban. 

TBM's goal is basically to destroy me.  Its practically their mission statement.  Why the hell should I tolerate people using my own board to try and subvert my own meager user base? 

What do you think would happen if I signed up for the TBM board and did nothing but promote an anti-tbm website?  And then every time leaders posted something I would respond with a thinly veiled insult.  Do you think they would let me continue to post in the interest of free speech? 

The point here isnt to stop people from playing TBM, it's to stop them from posting on my forum. 

Badspot:
TBM's goal is basically to destroy me.  Its practically their mission statement.  Why the hell should I tolerate people using my own board to try and subvert my own meager user base? 

What do you think would happen if I signed up for the TBM board and did nothing but promote an anti-tbm website?  And then every time leaders posted something I would respond with a thinly veiled insult.  Do you think they would let me continue to post in the interest of free speech? 

The point here isnt to stop people from playing TBM, it's to stop them from posting on my forum.

Why can't we play TBM? their hasn't been much "thinly veiled insults". and if you would just let people chose for themselves which mod they want to play their would be no problem!

Badspot: The point here is not to stop people from playing TBM,...
He's not saying that you can't play TBM, he's saying that he wants to keep all the TBM egomaniacs and fanboys, which you are not, of his forum. It's not that hard to understand...