Author Topic: Automotion- The best tuning game I've ever seen. (Now with downoads!)  (Read 2164 times)

Post your cars/engines, discuss Automotion, or any other car customizing game in the comments, I really wanna see your cars!

i recently discovered this game: http://www.automationgame.com/ and have found that it is a really fun game if you are into custom cars.

The game gives you the ability to create very realistic engines and tune them according to your car's needs, as-well as customize the appearance of your cars in game, the game will feature a campaign similar to rollercoster tycoon, but with cars instead of coasters, although the campaign isn't released yet.

so here are a few of the cars I've made in the sandbox mode of the game.

the S2000-911, a mix between, you guessed it, a honda s2000 and a porsche 911, the racing variant of my S2K-911 (shown here) has a twin turbo V6 with over 1100 Horsepower, this car is FAST!

DOWNLOAD ME! https://hostr.co/qT4EakNqLgBI

The next car is a project of mine i started in an attempt to fit the largest engine I possibly could into a car, the body I used has the biggest engine bay I have seen in the game yet, With 1801 horsepower and AWD this car is a BEAST.

DOWNLOAD ME! https://hostr.co/DY6uXyRAuIqv

My rendition of a BMW 2002.

HERUNTERLADEN MICH! https://hostr.co/qbpyv5DwGgT9

My attempt at a 2003 bug-eye Subaru Impreza.

Did someone say Skyline? (with a BMW engine, cuz too lazy to make nissan engine, and guess what, BMW engine fits.)

BMW 740i Tuned engine, looks somewhat accurate to the real thing.

The Bimmer! 740i that is, AKA the Bleamer, which is a real BMW that belongs to a close friend of mine.
(AKA that car you saw in every 90s action movie ever)

So yea, definitely check out this game if you love cars and customization, I also recommend good ol' NFS Pro Street, amazing game if you like painting cars and actually Driving them, NFS also has a good selection of auto-sculpt, but not as good as Automotion I'd say, although NFS has interiors in their cars with roll-cage upgrades and racing seats, so that's a plus.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 11:58:31 PM by zombekillz »

I know a little bit about engines ;0

I know a little bit about engines ;0
snip!

My lord, does it rev up without exploding?
derp, its redlining in the pic.
That engine is a freaking beast man, I definitely should start producing engines with more disregard to reliability, that one would be slick in car #2, my drag car setup.

But can you drive them?
no :C

also, mah lil bitch fuel saver engine :P

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:38:00 PM by zombekillz »

Someday when i have money for it, my goal IRL is to supercharge my 02 subaru outback with the 3.0L H6. It already looks spiffy with a legacy GT bumper and some professionally fogged taillights. (ill post a pic tomorrow perhaps, I gotta take one for the facebook anyway)
I have a lowering kit too from the GT, those struts and swing-arms should lower my car around 3 inches, maby more due to the weight of the H6 over the GTs H4.  Its just too cold to richard around with suspension right now.

plus I need paint work cuz hitting trees is bad for front ends (who knew?) the GT front end is not the same color as mine was.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:34:01 AM by zombekillz »

Graphics

i know right like they're so stuffty that it completely negates any value the game has

My lord, does it rev up without exploding?
derp, its redlining in the pic.
That engine is a freaking beast man, I definitely should start producing engines with more disregard to reliability, that one would be slick in car #2, my drag car setup.

AFAIK that's the most horsepower you can get out the V8's lol
I probably spent a good hour/two just on that engine.
Also tmw when you recreate your irl car

It makes about double the HP then in rl though. But that's because in game I don't have to worry about the mid 70's neutering of cars

Graphics
yes because gameplay is non-existant, if the graphics are bad well then the game might aswell be bad too! i mean, pac man was a stuff game because it had stuff graphics, right? what about duck hunt? 8bit? bah, stuff graphics!

yes because gameplay is non-existant, if the graphics are bad well then the game might aswell be bad too! i mean, pac man was a stuff game because it had stuff graphics, right? what about duck hunt? 8bit? bah, stuff graphics!
I never said the gameplay was bad. You need to calm down.

you didnt need to point out the graphics. we also have eyes. it was taken offensive since alot of people nowadays complain about less-quality graphics, even though graphics dont make up the game, gameplay does.
sorry if you took that wrong