Nintendo Megathread (PAGE 3 SMM LEVEL CODES)

Poll

Favourite Mario 3D Platformer Game

Super Mario 64
1 (50%)
Super Mario Sunshine
1 (50%)
Super Mario Galaxy
0 (0%)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
0 (0%)
Super Mario 3D Land
0 (0%)
Super Mario 3D World
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Nintendo Megathread (PAGE 3 SMM LEVEL CODES)  (Read 5412 times)

BLF Username        Nintendo ID/Account(s)        3DS Friend Code        Owned Consoles
The GI of MA           TheGIofMA                               4742-8201-3435          3ds, dsi, ds, wii (broken). snes, nes

BLF Username        Nintendo ID/Account(s)        3DS Friend Code        Owned Consoles
Mr Queeba             epicepicness                         1461-6260-4200         Wii U, New 3DS XL, Original 3DS, Wii, DSi XL, DSi, DS Lite (lost), Original DS (broken hinge, lost), GameCube, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Advance, N64, Game Boy Pocket, SNES (Broken?), NES (Broken, lost)

BLF Username        Nintendo ID/Account(s)        3DS Friend Code        Owned Consoles
   Freedom Bringer        Ze_doctorwho                         none                     Wii, n64, SNES, Wii U, Nes, Gamecube, DS

The GI of MA           TheGIofMA                               4742-8201-3435          3ds, dsi, ds, wii (broken). snes, nes
Well done, you have earned the award of "First person to not own a Wii U on the list" award! Your prize is a sticker and a picture of a Wii U.

Does anyone know what the start of the nintendo nx thing was from? I really can only find things like "nintendo nx is super real" articles.

mother 3 was released 10 years ago today, and still hasn't been rereleased anywhere else.
it was put on the japanese virtual console a while back but not for any other region.
has nintendo given up hope for the franchise??????

Does anyone know what the start of the nintendo nx thing was from? I really can only find things like "nintendo nx is super real" articles.

After nintendo announced they were making mobile games, they mentioned a "codename nx" thing to assure people they were not done with consoles

Quick Notice: A few games will be cut into sections as it is really hard to make huge lists like the Pokemon one.

oh hi i have n64 and 3ds xl

nnid: Awesomebread
3ds:  1263 7581 4636

systems : GB, GBP, GBC, GBA, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS XL, NES, SNES, GCN, Wii, Wii U

Would just like everyone to know I am hosting a mario kart 8 tournament.

Code is: 4081-9256-3900

Team Wario (Red): 12 points

Team Waluigi (Blue): 17 points
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 06:04:39 AM by Snaked_Snake »

Small bump for awareness, but Star Fox Zero has been released today!
It's been getting some solid but mixed reviews though mostly due to the forced gamepad controls and the short length (Even though that's expected from an SF game?). Eitherway I'll still be getting it especially since I do need another game to play on my Wii U.

So apparently Mario Golf and the 2004 Mario Golf are Mario RPG games, can anyone confirm this?

So apparently Mario Golf and the 2004 Mario Golf are Mario RPG games, can anyone confirm this?
Yes, and Mario Kart 7 is a first person shooter.

Mario Golf 64 and Toadstool Tour aren't RPG games if that's what you were talking about. The GBA games, Advance Tour and Power Tour do have RPG elements in them and an ongoing story, but they aren't classified as traditional RPG's in the way of the M&L or Paper Mario games and still sport games.