Author Topic: Wrestling Mod v1.0  (Read 7532 times)

The Ultimate John Cena Mod

Click Image to Download

The True Wrestling Experience
The Wrestling Belt takes the idea of Throw Mod and spices it up with some awesome wrestling moves you can pull off. You can perform a SUPLEX, a POWERSLAM and even BACKBREAKER, but if you're lame you can also toss people.

Controls
  • HOLD Left Click to grab players (left click from behind is instant grab)
  • Left Click while grabbing someone to throw them
  • Right Click while grabbing to perform moves:
    • Suplex - Aim UP while rightclicking - launches the target behind you while dealing damage
    • Backbreaker - Aim FORWARD while rightclicking - launches the target forward while dealing damage
    • Powerslam - Aim DOWNWARD while rightclicking - launches the target downward while dealing damge
  • Right Click while not grabbing will slap the player and turn them 180degrees for a grab opportunity

Now Go Kick Some Ass

This came out rather quick.

Looks nice. Downloading.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:45:44 AM by Trogtor »

More like droopy tits mod.  You should probably hit up the guys in the 3D modelling topic.

Otherwise, it looks pretty good, and I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:58:23 AM by SWAT One »

oh thanks for using our map lol

I downloaded it, placed it in add-ons, booted up blockland, and it wasn't there.
I click on the file and it gives me this.

I try to extract the thing, but again, it gives me an error, except it's telling me that there are no files.

I think you need to get some files for the folder bud.

Should add a powerbomb you can perform while jumping after grabbing someone. Sweet addon.

Should add a powerbomb you can perform while jumping after grabbing someone. Sweet addon.
Powerslam - Aim DOWNWARD while rightclicking - launches the target downward while dealing damge
???

???
Haven't downloaded the mod yet but isn't that more of a throw downwards while in the air or is it a jumping powerbomb cuz if it's the second you're winner

Haven't downloaded the mod yet but isn't that more of a throw downwards while in the air or is it a jumping powerbomb cuz if it's the second you're winner
Oh, it's a throw.
I could bind more moves to light key or paint key, feel free to suggest stuff.

Yay, now I can suplex zombies and stuff

Edit: DOESN'T WORK. Please fix this if you can.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:47:22 PM by Ryan Crowlife »

Oh, it's a throw.
I could bind more moves to light key or paint key, feel free to suggest stuff.
Paint key to RKO? Performing an RKO launches you a small distance to a player and if you touch the person then they tumblr and a small sound clip says "RKO!"

...and if you touch the person then they tumblr and a small sound clip says "RKO!"
oh god

It'd be cool if the animations for the moves had some variance but dealt the same damage. Like if there were some shorter or longer variants perhaps with slightly different types of suplex and back breaker. Also I'm gonna say that if you somehow grab someone in midair it should just turn into a piledriver, perhaps a spinning one, Zangief style.