Author Topic: story of the muffin man  (Read 898 times)

The story of the Muffin Man
Once there was a Girl known as the Muffin girl, She was the Muffin Mans daughter She was the Muffin heir At all costs she protected the recipie
And if she found someone she thought she knew or found suspicious If they had the Correct answer to all her questions she trusted them
But one day she met up with somebody who Answered the first 3 questions correctly And then she asked How many muffins has the muffin man given you?
And the woman Answered 101 And she replied in That is not correct And i have to protect my fathers recipe Even if it kills me And then she threw
Herself and the other woman out the window to protect her fathers recipe And delivery Guy Was there to witness the whole thing
And he had to give her father the news of His daughters sacrifice to protect the recipe He was infuriated And found the Womans ID So he could avenge his lost daughter
And she worked for the MIA And they got her card So they could get into the base To find the MIA When they got to the MIA they found a withering old lady
Signing forms Who told them that she has been there alone for many years and been told to tell everyone that they were all dead But they werent
And then she told them were the Secret entrance to the Secret Base was The Base was under the Batfan if you pulled the cord on the Batfan the secret door would open
They had to crawl through a vent They dropped down into another passageway Where they had to crawl for about 5 minutes And then there was a little grate
Once they opened the Grate there was blinding light Once there eyes adjusted to the change the Walls were covered in Perfect white panels
They saw the Giant project and many people dressed in suits  The muffin dropped down and Said You murdered my daughter And you will pay
And then they said Nono You have misunderstood You do not have to worry about the Project it is nothing really then The muffing man Said
Explain it to me Because this was the cause of my daughters death The people sighed They said youve caught us out
I suppose we will explain it to you This project is a special invention When one person goes in they come out looking just like one of your measly muffin workers
And he replied with My daughter was right to protect my heir from people like you and its my turn to avenge my daughter
He took a Muffin explose and threw it in the middle of the room And then picked up a Shielding muffin to protect himself
And the members of the MIA Dived ontop of the muffin to try and stop it But it was unsuccesful and the MIA fell
Dying and unsuccesful Project And he climbed back out of that base And walked up to Delivery Guy Who will be your heir? He Asked
And the muffin man replied in You my boy You will be my heir The withering old woman brought a muffin-smelling rose in memory of his daughter amd muffin man said thankyou miss
this shell be rememberd you are free now take your leave as it is time i be reunited with my loving wife and daughter and remember delivery guy give only 6 muffinsto everyone
appart from your first birn child you shell give that child 7 muffinsfor they are going to be the most inportant person to you good luck delivery guy and the delivery guy
replied with i will not let you down and then the old woman started to talk about the time she met the muffin women she said the muffin women tryed to help her get out of
the office butshe was caught and tackelld to the ground by the corruption and taken away and the muffin man said yes that was the last time i saw my wife so i shell takemy leave
now so i can finally see my loving wife and daughter again goodbye and good luck delivery guy and delivery guy said your secret will die with me
and themuffin man smiled and we walked to his home andlay on his bed and died and then theold women walked outside and said the light it has been so long since i have saw it.
 end

This is what happens when me, my sister and my cousin get together

what the forget did I just read

Wait, you know the muffin man?

do you know the muffin man