I made Pong Tycoon!... Now what?

Author Topic: I made Pong Tycoon!... Now what?  (Read 1857 times)

Make a tycoon starter kit so people can make their tycoons.

Oh wait you wanted a suggestion for the game mode... have you tried using the colored pong projectiles?

Make a tycoon starter kit so people can make their tycoons.

Bad idea - will probably result into Freebuild being replaced with tycoons, because lesser ones will consider it the magnum opus of Blockland.

Instead, we can just recommend Brick Text and VCE as musts for the tycoons.

Bad idea - will probably result into Freebuild being replaced with tycoons, because lesser ones will consider it the magnum opus of Blockland.

making a starter kit will require people to still actually create their own tycoon, I really doubt that freebuilds, the easiest gamemode to set up, will be replaced by tycoons.

Except that VCE is a cluster forget itself that can be exploited and cause server latency at larger scales.

It won't cause freebuilds to be replaced because freebuilds are still the simplest game mode to set up, besides if there was a tycoon starter kit you would still have to build the rest of it, or else it would be an empty template.

We need more servers too, even if their freebuilds. Don't forget that privitazation hurts Blockland and stops us from growning.

Now you make it pretty. You could put it indoors, I suppose. With larger Pong projectiles shooting through tubes and glowy stuff glowing and stuff.