Nobot's Logo Request Thread

Author Topic: Nobot's Logo Request Thread  (Read 2924 times)

So, I've been making logos for a few months now. I don't think I'm ready to be making money off of them, so I do them for free as practice.
Keep in mind though, that not all of these logos are 100% original, but they are able to be used under fair use as long as you don't make profit while using the said logo.
I've been making these logos primarily for organizations, clans, or small little projects that people have.

You can request a logo here, but if it's something I cannot do I will skip your request. First come first serve. I may not be super fast either, because I work and go to school.
If your request is stupid, I will skip it as well. Requesting should be taken seriously.
Current List:
1. Conan
2. Nicepoint
3. c[_]
4. PurpleSir
5. Cubed Root

Examples of logos I have created:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:11:19 AM by Nobot »

These make my attempts at logo making look like trash lol

Please may I have one that says 'Milkface' and has text effects similar to the 8-bit one, it would be nice if it could be a pale blue, and just any regular legible font. Don't really care about the other stuff, surprise me! Thanks!

PS: Would I possibly be able to use it as YouTube channel art?

Please may I have one that says 'Milkface' and has text effects similar to the 8-bit one, it would be nice if it could be a pale blue, and just any regular legible font. Don't really care about the other stuff, surprise me! Thanks!

PS: Would I possibly be able to use it as YouTube channel art?

something that would fit for this pack of laser weapons

for BL, of course.

the energy weapon spam will not stop

modeling feels so liberating compared to the limitations of blockland building. however it is more annoying to align and manage
idk what to title the pack right now, so i guess go with whatever you think sounds best. or if you really cant think of anything PM me and i'll think of a name; right now i'm a tad busy so i can't sit down to think about what to name this.

Can I ask which program you use to make these? They look quite professional in my opinion.

Can I ask which program you use to make these? They look quite professional in my opinion.
I use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2015

Alright, KickFlow and Conan, I'll work on your requests after work. (In 4 hours)
I have no idea what I can do for KickFlow's request, and I have somewhat of an idea for Conan's.

make a logo for CShrimp pls

nice stretch there for a moment
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/Khw54WI.png[/img]

Make a logo for my 1337 gamer group, the council of darkness.