Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 86867 times)

There is still North korean prisoners that need to be liberated.

Where does England come in all this? Because I sure do love my oxygen when it's not radiated.

why hasnt the US nuked the forget out of NK already

Because of the butterfly effect it would create, assuming you meant prior to when NK lost all of its allies...
... also because we don't take them seriously.

Because of the butterfly effect it would create, assuming you meant prior to when NK lost all of its allies...
... also because we don't take them seriously.
Also civilians, and the people in the labor camps.

Also civilians, and the people in the labor camps.
Oh right, forgot about that. Thank you for filling that in. srsly thanks

Oh right, forgot about that. Thank you for filling that in. srsly thanks
No prob bob.

dropping a nuke means serious diplomatic repercussions for a country nowadays, I hope you all realise this

dropping a nuke means serious diplomatic repercussions for that country nowadays, I hope you all realise this
Pffff, nonsense~
 (drops fifteen nukes on the floor)

Don't worry, they're Enn-Kay's~

dropping a nuke means serious diplomatic repercussions for that country nowadays, I hope you all realise this
We were more talking about direct losses, not how much face we lose.

We were more talking about direct losses, not how much face we lose.
that was already mentioned, I'm talking to the people who think we can just nuke North Korea

that was already mentioned, I'm talking to the people who think we can just nuke North Korea
Ah, alright. Carry on then.

Ah, alright. Carry on then.
Just don't drop the conversation sooner than you'd hope~

I'll stop making stuffty jokes now

That's how you commit a stuffton of war crimes, warrant every UN member to enact harsh sactions, declare war on you, cause a worldwide economic crises, and cause extremely harmful levels of radioactive material to cause significant global health concerns.

What magnification do I need on my electron microscope to see how much thought you put into that idiotic comment?

That's how you commit a stuffton of war crimes, warrant every UN member to enact harsh sactions, declare war on you, cause a worldwide economic crises, and cause extremely harmful levels of radioactive material to cause significant global health concerns.

What magnification do I need on my electron microscope to see how much thought you put into that idiotic comment?
actually, i put about 0% of thought into it because anyone in this thread could give less of a forget if the fat chink leader dies.