Alf² - Trying to crash build servers + richard tower spam

Author Topic: Alf² - Trying to crash build servers + richard tower spam  (Read 2552 times)

"Alf²": Trying to crash multiple servers + richard tower spam

For the past month or so I've had a user named "Alf²" visit my server every other day or so, minding his own business, not doing anything wrong, just exploring the builds and such. He's been very quiet as well.

But that seems to have completely changed now.
Last night, Alf joined, and I assumed as normal that he's visited again to explore and fly around. I was building stuff, minding my own business, and chatting with my friend Groot.
Suddenly my FPS dropped dramatically while I was building a hallway in my ship, and the server slowed to a crawl. I orbed outside to see what the hell was going on, and I was promptly greeted by this sight:

I quickly banned Alf and cleared his gore explosion spam and giant richard tower. However, it appears I am not the only one he's done this to. He'd apparently come to my server right after being permabanned from Dread and Ace's spacebuild for doing the exact same thing:

I recommend banning Alf so he doesn't try this same stuff on your server. His ID is 7829.

oh christ a while back this guy came to my server and tried to make a ball spam machine

he's a rooster

he does this on tons of servers

thats a snake yeah i've seen alf do this before, he's a true richard

I'm sorry, but the image of a giant snake exploding in a gush of blood made me laugh. Not to say I support making it obviously.

Yeah, he was spamming bots and relays on my server last month.

I'm sorry, but the image of a giant snake exploding in a gush of blood made me laugh. Not to say I support making it obviously.
art imitates reality, in his case

He better not have forgeted up the USS Lionheart

Yeah, he was spamming bots and relays on my server last month.

nice, he was repeating projectile spam on kohoutek's server even after repeatedly removing his baseplate

protip: /cancelallevents to cancel any relay loops or event-spawned projectiles.

should help in dealing with any laggy as stuff events long enough to clear someone's bricks/ban someone.