Author Topic: Server won't launch: Stuck on "connection accepted"  (Read 1007 times)

For some reason today after downloading updates for the New Duplicator mod, my server won't launch anymore. I haven't installed or downloaded any other mods in the past couple days, so all I can think of is that something in the New Duplicator mod is screwing up my server launching.

Console log attached.

Are you able to start your server with all default add-ons with the duplicator enabled?

Also, put Updater.checkForUpdates(); into your console to make sure you are using the latest version of the duplicator.

ERROR: BlobChunkEvent::unpack - bitstream read failed

This is why your load stops, but I don't know what causes it.

Try the usual steps, restart game, delete cache.db, run only default add-ons, etc

It's being caused by the New Duplicator. I just tried running my server with the New Duplicator disabled (no other addons disabled, everything else as it was before), and it launched just fine.

Try the usual steps, restart game, delete cache.db, run only default add-ons, etc

Also try only default add-ons + dup.

Correction. I just tried running my server with default addons only, with only the duplicator enabled. It ran and launched just fine.

I also tried running it with slayer enabled as well. It ran fine. So there arent any apparent conflictions between slayer or the new duplicator.

I now also ran the server with all my regular addons enabled again. It launched just fine. The only thing that can be causing it at this point is my music, I guess. I have a lot enabled usually.

Woah weird. I didn't disable any of my music either. That's really wierd. Im running now with all my same addons enabled as when I began and im not having the problem anymore.
Really weird.

Happened again today.

Once again I disabled the duplicator and it launched fine. I'm pretty sure this isn't just a coincidence.

Enabled the duplicator again and tried launching. It didn't work.

My server launches just fine when I have only default addons and the duplicator enabled. So I believe it's a confliction between the Duplicator and some other mods I have.

Ive done some snooping around and enabling/disabling then subsequently running and testing how things go, and i think that the mod conflicting with the new duplicator is one of my event mods.

Out of all my event mods, Event_EnvControl seems to have a confliction of some sort with the New Duplicator. But it doesn't happen when I enable just the new duplicator and env control events while having everything else be default. I am gonna try snooping around to see what other addons are conflicting. But EnvControl events are definitely playing a role here in the launching issues.

Projectile_LaserCannon seems to be playing a role in this as well.