i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 278413 times)

John Freeman: The Negev is in comp again for $2000
Dreams_Of_Cheese: well its crap now so i guess that makes sense
Dreams_Of_Cheese: 2000 seems too low
John Freeman: "crap" oh man that things a loving lasseerrrrrrr
Dreams_Of_Cheese: i guess theyre trying to bring in a suppresion meta, but that's already barely a thing in any videogame
John Freeman: You gotta charge it up tho
Dreams_Of_Cheese: the whole point of suppression is to scare the enemy into being afraid to peak because if they do they got shot
John Freeman: Ye
Dreams_Of_Cheese: if you gun takes 2 or 3 seconds to hit ANYTHING, its not a suppression weapon
Dreams_Of_Cheese: it's an invitation to get peaked
John Freeman: ye
Dreams_Of_Cheese: valve what the stuff
Dreams_Of_Cheese: do you even know what suppresion IS
John Freeman: Lmao

who is that handsome dude you're talking to

i havent played for a long time but wasnt negev like 5k or something

i havent played for a long time but wasnt negev like 5k or something
yes. they basically made this stuff cost less than a rifle for "experimentation"

The negev is going to very much be a CT weapon for holding down points and stopping rushes. I cant see it being too useful for Ts unless they have already planted the bomb.
Negev will be better for spraying in smokes or stopping rushes in enemy eco rounds, such as round 2 and 3 on dust if the Ts lose.

This in mind, the negev being 2000, which is cheaper than the AK AND the M4 AND only slightly more expensive than the MP7, is a big problem, stuffty first 2 seconds or not. Its like if they did some modifications to the Autos and then dropped their price to $2500

Ignoring the Negev for a moment, the Revolver being 700 is also an issue. Its only better than it was before, and before it was $850 which meant it couldn't be bought on pistol rounds. Now it can, which might pose a bit of a problem.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 10:20:31 PM by Ninja Decoy »

this is all temporary from valve for "testing". tbh i'm not playing mm until they change it back

personally I actually found the m249 more practical as a weapon with aiming.

but jeez I love how all the starfishs who'd only use this weapon on the last round suddenly come to it's defense.

i think the new accuracy, however really loving weird, is an alright change.

however dropping the price to 2,000 dollars is god damn handicapped i want the person who suggested the price change fired and given a wedgie so bad his underwear becomes one of his internal organs

yeah i think the new negev can be interesting but the price is too low because valve only works in extremes

the price is only temporary to encourage people to test it out and give feedback, enabling the change in comp was a bad idea

the cod guns are my favorite guns, right after the negev and pp of course