i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283661 times)

A whole year, and no co-op strike missions. Sad!
They also removed casual/comp campaigns. Crooked!

So, I just go a FT Dragon Lore in a random Hydra drop while playing Guardian.

Sold it for $1100 and bought myself some goodies. Some of them are...

FN Bowie Knife Fade
AWP Asiimov
AK47 Neon Revolution
M4A1-S Golden Coil
M4A4 Royal Paladin
SSG 08 Dragon Fire
UMP Blaze
Deagle Kumicho Dragon
Galil Sugar Rush
P90 Asiimov

And several more.

10/10 it was a good day.

you could have saved that money for the steam sale

I had a stuff day today, played my first day on lite, absolutely hated the map, lost.

Lost my next two games and played stuff in all of them.

I took a break and played another, played stuff and lost (assisted by enemy smurf). The smurf ended up getting an AK47 Emerald Pinstripe as a drop.

It ain't too bad though as I unboxed 10 cases the day before and got 3 pinks and 7 blues. M4a4 Hellfire FT, AK47 Point Disarray FT and AUG Fleet Flock FN
Nice job on the Dragon Lore dude, you're a real forgetin lucky guy.

you know, if i stumbled into 1100 dollars from playing a videogame i probably wouldnt stick that money back into the game. i'd probably put that stuff in the bank.

you know, if i stumbled into 1100 dollars from playing a videogame i probably wouldnt stick that money back into the game. i'd probably put that stuff in the bank.

Yeah I'd flip that stuff on reddit or some payout site real forgetin quick. I like CS but not that much.

why would you ever do somethign like that

Oh don't worry. I still pocketed plenty of cash. Plus most of the skins I'm just gonna resell for the summer sale.

Not to mention I have plenty of money irl so it's not a huge priority to me to pocket the full grand.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 12:59:21 AM by Aplem »

why resell the skins you're not making a profit stop lying

why resell the skins you're not making a profit stop lying

Why would you need to make a profit? I don't think you really understand that I got an $1100 skin for free. I am neither losing money nor gaining money.

why would you buy and resell then, or sell the skin in the first place

why would you buy and resell then, or sell the skin in the first place

The way I see it was $1100 of fun money. That's exactly that. I sold the DLore so I could have some Summer Sale money and then I bought other skins strictly for the fact that I can use them for now and if I want to sell them I can.

I love how you guys are getting all worked up over the fact I am spending a few bucks I got for free lol. CTFO, it's a game.