i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 285941 times)

this loving piece of stuff system put me in silver elite master

i was master guardian when i stopped playing

thanks valve

this loving piece of stuff system put me in silver elite master

i was master guardian when i stopped playing

thanks valve
when did you stop playing

Well golly i was blessed to play three consecutive matches with smurfs.  It was a blast being loving obliterated every loving round and they didn't seem to give two stuffs.  When asked why they are smurfing, i got either "it is a challenge" "I'm bored" or they don't say stuff.  I don't see how ruining the game for someone who isn't as good as you are is a challenge, not to mention its easy as hell to get kills because you are better than everyone else. 

I can't loving wait for prime matchmaking to be out of beta.  I played actually one good game yesterday though because we were all the same rank and no one was smurfing.

I might play a round of comp tonight

I dont understand how people are so good at ct side, you're literally one man against a horde of aggresive elephants
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:55:52 PM by pwnfulz »

I dont understand how people are so good at ct side, you're literally one man against a horde of aggresive elephants
Learn how to smoke, flash, & nade to prevent that stuff. Learn to take cover & fall back, and to call for rotates.

negev

I prefer T cause I get the AK and planting the bomb is fun.

I don't see how ruining the game for someone who isn't as good as you are is a challenge
Generally, whenever I solo queue, I end up getting put up against a full team of smurfs, compared to my team of me and 4 special ed students. I can hit all the onetaps I want, I ain't savin' that.
Alternatively, it's harder to go from pro to silver because the playstyle is so much more different and you no longer know what to expect, and stuff just hits you before you can expect it.

Other than that it's pretty easy.

when did you stop playing
a bit after they deflated the ranks

did they reset mmr too or something
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:56:23 PM by tikitai »

Also I did a casual with Tudorelu today aand this happened. https://youtu.be/Ty_ach1qnXk
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:14:45 PM by LeetZero »

I did something last night. I'm proud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7aCiD5fvAQ ft. clickbait title

traded point disarray for m4 xray and g3 flux and am happy

traded point disarray for m4 xray and g3 flux and am happy
yuck