Author Topic: Mythbusters ended.  (Read 1051 times)

After 15 seasons on Discovery, the program has come to an end.

The finale episode was aired a few nights ago.

/discuss

forget

first top gear and now this

-insert recorder version of "my heart will go on"-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO forget WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

forget this world
I can no longer live

Afk drinking bleach fml.

It's on Netflix, so you can still watch old episodes on there. There just won't be any new episodes coming out.

Discovery's shows are getting worse each year. Mythbusters was the stuff.
Naked and afraid is dumb, most of the contestants on the show think every little thing is going to kill them, or they're told that to keep things "suspenseful".
Deadliest catch tries so hard to make itself serious. "These crabs are so serious just look at them oh my god dude, these crabs oh my god holy stuff!".
Shark week is still pretty dope though.

Like when's the last time you've seen something interesting on Discovery that wasn't people just running around giving mild thoughts on small situations.
"TED, LOOK OUT, THAT 8 FOOT TREE IS ABOUT TO FALL!"
"OH SHIIIIIIIIIT"
*cuts to commercial and then back to show
"OH SHIIIIIIIIIT"
"oh man, it's a good thing you said look out ted or else this 20 pound tree would've ended my life".

like what the forget.  

-snip-
There was that brief time where they had Worst Case Scenario which was kinda cool except there were only 3 episodes or something

Deadliest catch tries so hard to make itself serious. "These crabs are so serious just look at them oh my god dude, these crabs oh my god holy stuff!".
im pretty sure i remember an episode where a guy is out trying to pull a cage in and a wave knocks him into the water and drowns him. stuffs p dangerous

I would be sad but they've kind of been dragging along for a while now. IMO it died after they got rid of kari, grant and tory

I wanted to like mythbusters. But I could never stand the show being about 10 minutes of actual show and 15 minutes of it telling you what just happened.

If only they kept Kari, Grant, and Tory

A while back there was a show called destroyed in seconds which showed stuff getting torn apart from natural disasters and stuff like that. It was pretty good imo.
People died on that show, but luckily it wasn't a reality show.