Author Topic: The Division - INCURSIONS! (aka die many times then rage quit)  (Read 4351 times)

Contacted support and they said they will give me an english pack.
But the audio will still be russian

Got the game for 10 bucks forgetboys
Add me: KawaiiNacho

EDIT: The game's language is region locked
I bought my copy cheaper in russia.
Like why tf would you even do that? Cunts

Ubisoft, would you be so kind and kill yourself?
espio you moron

I still dont undertand why you sould region lock a language
thats handicapped

i think its so that russian people dont get stuck with a game in another language because some "exploit" guide online told them to

Got the game for 10 bucks forgetboys
Add me: KawaiiNacho

EDIT: The game's language is region locked
I bought my copy cheaper in russia.
Like why tf would you even do that? Cunts

Ubisoft, would you be so kind and kill yourself?
Lmfaoooooooo

I haven't really been following this game and only just a few days ago really looked into it. The 'going rogue' bit sounds really neat, but isn't it like a bad thing? Like, you lose a lot of xp or something? That's what a friend was telling me and if that's the case then that's kinda a shame.

EDIT: Decided to google this. Looks like Ubisoft is still balancing out that aspect, as there was an update a bit ago that made you earn more and lose less when going rogue so it's a bit more appealing.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 07:09:31 AM by cooldawson3 »

They gave me an english pack :)

I haven't really been following this game and only just a few days ago really looked into it. The 'going rogue' bit sounds really neat, but isn't it like a bad thing? Like, you lose a lot of xp or something? That's what a friend was telling me and if that's the case then that's kinda a shame.

EDIT: Decided to google this. Looks like Ubisoft is still balancing out that aspect, as there was an update a bit ago that made you earn more and lose less when going rogue so it's a bit more appealing.

When you shoot another player by accident or intentionally; you go into "ROUGE" status for about 15 really freaking long seconds. If someone shoots you and the bullet is somewhere near your hitbox; the timer holds at whatever point it was at for another 5 really freaking long seconds. When you are rouge, anyone can shoot and kill you and not be penalized, and will actually get a reward; if you die as rouge, you loose a ludicrous amount of exp and money (they might have tweaked this to be better). When you go rouge, everyone on the entire map will know.

I went rouge once and got to maximum rouge level and survived. I got exactly 777 DZ credits. I once got accidentially forced rouge and killed. I lost 2000 DZ credits. This is why going rouge is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Essentially going rouge is Self Delete unless you have a really strong squad and a good camping spot; which means players who want to PVP will attempt to force you to go rouge so they can kill you ez pz and get more for it.

They fixed that stuff yesterday

>extracting gear
>AI comes and forgets stuff up
>2 other players there
>epic teamwork fight
>accidentally shoots player
>Ohstuff.jpg
>Goes rogue
>prepare for 1v2
>Continues shooting AI
>Player shoots at me.
>stuff.jpg
>Selects LMG and fully sprays 100 bullets on that brother
>Down
>Second one comes
>select primary
>ez kill actually
>Bash both heads in
>stuff loot but whatever
>Longest 90 seconds of my entire life
>survives
>lods of darkzone funds

was fun

Need someone to boost my level 9. If you do Hard missions with a group of level 30's, it'll boost you to 30 really quick.

Incursions update comes out tomorrow :)

incursions is out
I tried playing it and spawned underground twice before it crashed
the city looks pretty neat from underground

Incursions is stupidly hard. anyone completed it yet?