Donnies Catch - 48882: Nonstop stuffposting

Author Topic: Donnies Catch - 48882: Nonstop stuffposting  (Read 11912 times)

hes fine
This so much

Donnie has gotten much better this time I have zero problems with him right now.

OT about the OP
Why the forget are you making dramas calling others annoying? Not only do you stuffpost but you have tried to start arguments with me multiple times in one week to the point it's just  pathetic

So let me get this straight, you are mad that donnie is triggered on a #thetriggering post? He's mad, let him be mad, why bother with trying to make him even more mad?

/nosupport

So let me get this straight, you are mad that donnie is triggered on a #thetriggering post? He's mad, let him be mad, why bother with trying to make him even more mad?

/nosupport
no he got mad that i was pretending to be sad to him calling me out.

like so

just bcuz king nerd says im triggered doesnt mean im triggered stop it youre going to make me cry ok
i was so insulted dude im still crying

obviously not the best way to handle it, but i figured if he realized i wasnt ever going to take his banter serious, he might as well stop?

Pretty much all of these are just normal responses in a conversation I'm confused as to why any of this is stuffposting
Like I know the definition of stuffposting is up for interpretation but usually stuffposting is ridiculous and like adds nothing to the conversation
Most of this is just their responses to things??

Pretty much all of these are just normal responses in a conversation I'm confused as to why any of this is stuffposting
Like I know the definition of stuffposting is up for interpretation but usually stuffposting is ridiculous and like adds nothing to the conversation
Most of this is just their responses to things??

Kahnuu is just being a dipstuff in the OP, this whole drama proved nothing.

Kahnuu is just being a dipstuff in the OP, this whole drama proved nothing.
This, almost none is stuffposting

op is just butthurt that when he treats people like stuff they don't respect him

no he got mad that i was pretending to be sad to him calling me out.
you weren't pretending though.

you weren't pretending though.
oh no! youre seeing right through me!

oh no! youre seeing right through me!
you realize these responses are why people dislike you, right?

so these arent stuffposts?

Those are sillyposts. Not stuffposts you silly.

you realize these responses are why people dislike you, right?
yea its the reason why im drama'd. but what else you want me to say? want me to argue with him which is obviously pointless because i cant prove how i was feeling and neither can he.
i just think its funny to respond like "oh no he saw right through my plan!!"

so these arent stuffposts?
nah, thats me not taking you serious.
uh i mean, thats me being really sad because youre such a good internet warrior ah man you really got me there ):

i just think its funny to respond like "oh no he saw right through my plan!!"

Nobody else finds it funny. It's annoying and repetitive.

uh i mean, thats me being really sad because youre such a good internet warrior ah man you really got me there ):

Could you stop?

Nobody else finds it funny. It's annoying and repetitive.
I laughed