Donnies Catch - 48882: Nonstop stuffposting

Author Topic: Donnies Catch - 48882: Nonstop stuffposting  (Read 11792 times)

Nobody else finds it funny. It's annoying and repetitive.
so is your stuffshow of an attitude lol but that doesnt mean i gotta drama you for it.
i like making myself laugh every now and then, it was an 'argument' between us two regardless, so i don't know why other people had to find it entertaining for it to be excusable.

That's what everybody says about your posts :O

i thought it was funny :/

Could you stop?

you don't speak for everyone

Could you stop?
you being annoyed ≠ everyone being annoyed

bump

frankie doesnt get a joke and throws a fit when its explained

episode 1

bump

frankie doesnt get a joke and throws a fit when its explained

episode 1

wew lad already at #1

thanks for the thought out reply beachbum youre really adding to the situation

ah boo are you running out of toss to throw at me? you remind me of kahnuu with this alt callout bullstuff

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293985.msg8949134#msg8949134
youre invited   
yeah thats why you had to mention that i cant pm in a insulting context
you posted a picture and i refuted it but you had to have the last word because you cant handle being called out

thanks for the thought out reply beachbum youre really adding to the situation

Still more thought out then anything you have ever said.

SUMMARY
2016 candidate edition

right so
so the deal is that donnies posted a picture of a tweet of donald Annoying Orange in the 2016 election candidate off topic thread

then frankie points out on that the image is faked
i actually did the research on this because people (probably you) are stupid enough to believe it

https://twitter.com/QU0RN_D0G/status/693175853853904898
https://twitter.com/realDonaldAnnoying Orange
in addition, the picture of the tweet has the "delete" button in it, which leads me to believe the fake tweet was made by "hung papi" editing one of his own tweets to look like Annoying Oranges
if you have to lie to prove a point you have no point to prove

then donnies lashes out at frankie and others in response
ironic how youre calling me stupid but youre the one that's doing research on satire post...
edit:
also lol 'did the research' you mean count the symbols and look at the delete button? lmao n1 eisenhower
oh please like it wasnt obvious. next youre going to tell me eric andre is an actual talkshow host
with donnies saying that the image was satire and that we just didn't get it and how obvious it was

but trogtor sums it up quite well with
donnie you posted that picture with 0 context it wasn't obvious at all

there's also a couple more call outs and insults back and forth

that's the jist of it anyway

yeah thats why you had to mention that i cant pm in a insulting context
you posted a picture and i refuted it but you had to have the last word because you cant handle being called out
ok now my side of the story:
i posted a joke but you didnt realize it, and tried to refute it along with calling me stupid as you implied i posted it in serious context. when i explained it was a joke i did so in a passive aggressive manner because of that.

Still more thought out then anything you have ever said.
oh what a jab i just got roasted so hard

i just did what you did but in a sentence, nice one resonte

no, im serious. what grudge forced you to post
if it wasnt for that i wouldve just said 'oh haha its a joke'

ok now my side of the story:
i posted a joke but you didnt realize it, and tried to refute it along with calling me stupid as you implied i posted it in serious context. when i explained it was a joke i did so in a passive aggressive manner because of that.
how can anyone know a joke if there was zero context around the picture? who is that funny for? you?
you most likely did post it in a serious context hence why i called you space muffin later on but you said you didnt once i called you out so you wouldnt look like a dumbass (even though you still do)
no, im serious. what grudge forced you to post
if it wasnt for that i wouldve just said 'oh haha its a joke'
so you only argued because i called you out? jeez how fragile are you

you most likely did post it in a serious context
how would you even begin to know this, you can literally only guess. ive also been stating otherwise, and im literally the person that posted it, and you'd think i'd be the one to know 100% sure in what context it was posted.........?

so you only argued because i called you out? jeez how fragile are you
yea im so fragile i open a bitch mouth when someone sasses me.
if youre going to be sassing, let alone with the only reason being an implication you made, im of course going to be throwing stuff back