Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2180957 times)

oh please like it wasnt obvious.
it was and is not obvious

woo pagenumber

it was and is not obvious
why am i not surprised Annoying Orange supporters dont have any humor feel like im now obliged to say that this is also a joke

ironic how youre calling me stupid but youre the one that's doing research on satire post...
edit:
also lol 'did the research' you mean count the symbols and look at the delete button? lmao n1 eisenhower
you're getting really buttblasted over something i spent ~1 minute on using google and twitter to refute the people that are stupid enough to believe this baloney
its not like i went to the library of congress or something and spent weeks preparing a thesis and writing a research paper on it
oh please like it wasnt obvious. next youre going to tell me eric andre is an actual talkshow host
you really over estimate the average intelligence of the average voter (but you're probably just saying you knew it was satire, if it is, to cover your ass)
why am i not surprised Annoying Orange supporters dont have any humor feel like im now obliged to say that this is also a joke
its just a prank bro
no, you're being stupid by spreading false information

feel like im now obliged to say that this is also a joke
the joke isn't funny though

and that's the worst crime of all

donnie you posted that picture with 0 context it wasn't obvious at all

you're getting really buttblasted over something i spent ~1 minute on using google and twitter to refute the people that are stupid enough to believe this baloney
yea im so buttblasted forget lmao

its not like i went to the library of congress or something and spent weeks preparing a thesis and writing a research paper on ityou really over estimate the average intelligence of the average voter (but you're probably just saying you knew it was satire, if it is, to cover your ass)its just a prank bro
its a loving tweet by a comedy account...................

no, you're being stupid by spreading false information
ah stuff dude youre seeing right through my plan. i just want to influence and bend the blf the source of all voters and the pinnacle of political discussion!

donnie you posted that picture with 0 context it wasn't obvious at all
yes

get over yourself. plenty of bullstuff gets posted in here without context.

everyone else does it!!!
yea im so buttblasted forget lmao cant objectively refute but its pretty clear you are
its a loving tweet by a comedy account................... oh yeah i forgot everything comedians do is a joke and doesnt have any sort of bias
ah stuff dude youre seeing right through my plan. i just want to influence and bend the blf the source of all voters and the pinnacle of political discussion!you're just dumb and im calling you out on it
what is this even supposed to mean frankie
if you think im making excuses of what i post then youre wrong lmao
thats literally what you just did
"excuse my stuffty behavior, everyone else does it"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:43:57 PM by Frankie² »

everyone else does it!!!
what is this even supposed to mean frankie
if you think im making excuses of what i post then youre wrong lmao

Well you can believe what you believe and I'll continue believing what I believe because arguing is pointless. But hopefully we can both agree that Bernie doesn't even have a fair chance of winning because of the stupid voting system and electoral college in the US.

everyone else does it!!!thats literally what you just did"excuse my stuffty behavior, everyone else does it"
dude if youre upset over not getting a joke i made, theres two dramas with my name on it that you can use for a shout hole.
you can even PM me if you want me to see it so badly

sorry i tainted your precious forum page with a satire joke you didnt get.

edit @ bold text in quotes:
youre milking what i posted way too hard dude. it was a satire image
you have to calm down. PM me, i know what i said before is passive aggressive, but you have to calm your jets and it's best if PM it instead?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:53:14 PM by Donnies Catch »

Again, you're objectively wrong. He's been massively successful as a senator.

In what way? What bills has he passed? I'm not being a richard I'm genuinely curious on how he has been "massively successful" as a senator.

https://i.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0102/20/1355647584069.jpg[/img]
this comic implies i actually care about what frankie thinks of me, which is a nice gesture, Beachbum, but i have to disappoint.