10 (3%)
RPG Bot Tweaks
22 (6.5%)
Simplex Gen: 3D
3 (0.9%)
Day / Night Cycle Events
20 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: GSF Mods Metatopic  (Read 25680 times)

Gothboy's currency has it's own currency but he might update it to use score.

I can't update prefs through RTB with brick cost either.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:36:48 AM by Lord Tony® »

Gothboy's currency has it's own currency but he might update it to use score.

I can't update prefs through RTB with brick cost either.
Is the issue limited to just ModTer Restriction and Brick Plant Cost, or all add-ons using RTB preferences? If you have Blockland Glass installed, are you able to update preferences through that GUI? I'm not sure what would cause that issue, but it's been working fine for me.

I get this when I change prefs.

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (935): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref77' attempting to call function 'getClassName'
BackTrace: ->RTBSC_Pane3::saveOptions

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (938): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref77' attempting to call function 'getValue'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (935): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref78' attempting to call function 'getClassName'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (938): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref78' attempting to call function 'getValue'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (935): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref79' attempting to call function 'getClassName'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (938): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref79' attempting to call function 'getValue'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (935): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref108' attempting to call function 'getClassName'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (938): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref108' attempting to call function 'getValue'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (935): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref109' attempting to call function 'getClassName'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (938): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref109' attempting to call function 'getValue'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (935): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref110' attempting to call function 'getClassName'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (938): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref110' attempting to call function 'getValue'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (954): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref77' attempting to call function 'getClassName'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (957): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref77' attempting to call function 'getValue'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (954): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref78' attempting to call function 'getClassName'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (957): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref78' attempting to call function 'getValue'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (954): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref79' attempting to call function 'getClassName'

Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/serverControl.cs (957): Unable to find object: 'RTBSC_SP_Pref79' attempting to call function 'getValue'
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 07:17:35 PM by Lord Tony® »

I can edit the prefs to all my add-ons but yours and I can't enable them through console commands, they aren't working.

Looks like your rtb is broken. Installed any client add-ons recently?

Looks like your rtb is broken. Installed any client add-ons recently?

I know I downloaded glass and then it stopped working a little after that.

Don't use glass and rtb at the same time.

I deleted everything glass related and RTB is still broken, where can I find a fresh installation for RTB?

I deleted everything glass related and RTB is still broken, where can I find a fresh installation for RTB?
Do you have Support_Prefs/Support_Preferences? That interferes with RTB as well.

You can run a search for Greek2Me server manager; his is a stripped down version that only includes the server manager and mod manager/colorset changer aspect

Do you have Support_Prefs/Support_Preferences? That interferes with RTB as well.

I just deleted that but stuff is still broken. It's definitely not GSF as I tested this on a clean version.

I can't just remove all my prefs and start over so I would rather find the direct cause and remove it.

I just deleted that but stuff is still broken. It's definitely not GSF as I tested this on a clean version.

I can't just remove all my prefs and start over so I would rather find the direct cause and remove it.
take a pic of all your support/system addons and pm it. its highly likely something there is breaking it and not something else.

take a pic of all your support/system addons and pm it. its highly likely something there is breaking it and not something else.

I don't think it's an addon related issue. Because I dumped all my add-ons into my clean save. I didn't dump any previous remaining prefs into it.

There must be some client sided prefs left over from glass loving stuff up and I can't find it.

Nevermind, turns out it is add-on related. I just need to figure out which add on it is.

Also would you be able to like add on option to make modter and special items unbuyable with your plant brick prices?

Nevermind, turns out it is add-on related. I just need to figure out which add on it is.

Also would you be able to like add on option to make modter and special items unbuyable with your plant brick prices?
Please let us know if you find out which add-on caused the issue. I did discover that having duplicate registered RTB prefs can cause problems with saving and applying changes to the preferences, but I'm not sure if that's related. Downloading the new ModTer restriction script from the last one I sent you could have caused it, but I doubt it. Perhaps try deleting ModTer restriction and Brick Plant Cost, and see if redownloading helps.

For v1.1 of ModTer Restriction, I added a toggle option to prevent non-Super Admins from planting ModTer, would that would? Also, I'm planning on releasing another script soon that will allow purchasing items, etc. I could also add an option to set specific prices for certain items, or to make certain ones unbuyable.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:34:19 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

I don't know what mod I have is breaking your mods. I disabled everything, re-enabled specific add-ons. Your prefs are working.

So I don't know what add-on was loving your stuff up.

Nope it's broken again. I'll download your update.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:01:03 PM by Lord Tony® »