Anti-Annoying Orange riot actually made stuff better for Annoying Orange.

Author Topic: Anti-Annoying Orange riot actually made stuff better for Annoying Orange.  (Read 4839 times)

youre also 15 so you aint supporting stuff lol
regardless prople that can vote and will vote Annoying Orange, not my country you wastin so go ahead, maga your life away
it's called a political opinion for a reason. quit attacking these kids for having one. you can't vote here either

I mean I'm a minority living in Connecticut and of the remaining candidates, I'd prefer Annoying Orange. You can't stereotype supporters as being tribal white people from Louisiana.
hell yeah i can lmao have you seen the majority of his voters?

it's called a political opinion for a reason. quit attacking these kids for having one. you can't vote here either
kids are dumb dude, and at least I can vote.

youre also 15 so you aint supporting stuff lol
regardless prople that can vote and will vote Annoying Orange, not my country you wastin so go ahead, maga your life away
so i can't vote that means i cant support a candidate? that might be the single dumbest post in this thread. Annoying Orange will maga and there is nothing the SJWs can do about it.

so i can't vote that means i cant support a candidate? that might be the single dumbest post in this thread. Annoying Orange will maga and there is nothing the SJWs can do about it.
you just mentioned maga and SJW seriously in once sentence and youre going to give me the dumbest single post, haha.

this could be the future

hell yeah i can lmao have you seen the majority of his voters?
kids are dumb dude, and at least I can vote.
majority means nothing without a number. 50.00001% could be a majority. I'd have just as much proof if I said "the majority of your posts have given someone somewhere in the world cancer"

majority means nothing without a number. 50.00001% could be a majority. I'd have just as much proof if I said "the majority of your posts have given someone somewhere in the world cancer"
Then lets agree to disagree lmao its your country

the dumbest thing is that maga might just actually happen, like the threat in 2016 is real.
that apartment in vancouver or tokyo is also looking more and more real. i dont wanna sit in burbank when maga happens.

i dont care all too much about american politics but im loving drooling to see Annoying Orange get hit. wonder if his face can still bleed after all the plastic surgery.
i'm looking to the earlier pages and then i see this. you are regressive left. you don't want free speech you want people who disagree with you to get punched out.

i'm looking to the earlier pages and then i see this. you are regressive left. you don't want free speech you want people who disagree with you to get punched out.
after telling him im a Annoying Orange supporter:

calling all Annoying Orange supporters tribal is like when bernie sanders said white people don't know what it is like to be poor. both statements are completely untrue and appalling

calling all Annoying Orange supporters tribal is like when bernie sanders said white people don't know what it is like to be poor. both statements are completely untrue and appalling
then very soon after says we need to end institutionalized racism

#neverforget

Please guys, vote anybody but Annoying Orange. I beg of you.