Author Topic: tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment  (Read 19051 times)

U can use my wrists bb <3
Your immune system causes the inflammation in your wrists like my ass causes the inflammation in your rooster ;)
I like black rooster

Does that count
Mmm
Mmmmmmm.
I love that statement
Mm
Ouchies, it's ok bb I giv u my luv and ass fo free
moar bb moar
you've got a nice pair

of balls
it's ok bb i'll nurse u bak to health~

cum rest your head on my ass
better than the time I gave you a herniated richard

<3

he wouldn't show me his genitals
/support
aggressive

I like it when you're aggressive
tel yo gf to go to a diff hairdresser
and break up wit u

so we can date

[many more tenshi quotes]

honestly I don't really see why tenshi doesn't really get stuff on that much for constantly harassing and acting like a total creep around here. if you look through his posts, 99% of them are either horny or suggestive reaction gifs or pleads for love in broken up grammar to make himself look cute. the reality is, he's a 21 year-old man that has nothing better to do than to prey on every "hunk" he finds on the blockland forums. i'm fine with tenshi keeping his loveual outcries in the real life picture thread, but it's just really stupid to see him follow around his boyfriends into other threads and constantly want to suck their richard. reminder, all of the quotes given above are all from the past 4 days, and I didn't even count some of them. he reminds me of a 12 year-old with ADHD that keeps on making the same jokes over and over about snake and buttlove because it's all he knows and all he finds pleasure in. obviously most 12 year-olds don't actually want to buttforget and it's just a stupid joke to them, but in this case it's literal. honestly tenshi, just keep all your stuff in one topic and get something to eat.

im starting to think that he might be gay

honestly I don't really see why tenshi doesn't really get stuff on that much for constantly harassing and acting like a total creep around here. if you look through his posts, 99% of them are either horny or suggestive reaction gifs or pleads for love in broken up grammar to make himself look cute.
because he's been doing it forever and it's normal for him to do that from what I can tell

tenshi conned me out of pics when I was drunk

because he's been doing it forever and it's normal for him to do that from what I can tell
u can be a richard forever, doesn't make it acceptable tho

u can be a richard forever, doesn't make it acceptable tho
I agree but he doesn't really spam the boards with it or whatever, he only constantly does it in the post real life pics of yourself, and only does it every so often in other boards/threads

It's less of that it's okay than it being kinda pointless to argue against it

im starting to think that he might be gay
you know I think I'm getting thst impression also

I agree but he doesn't really spam the boards with it or whatever, he only constantly does it in the post real life pics of yourself, and only does it every so often in other boards/threads

It's less of that it's okay than it being kinda pointless to argue against it
still doesn't make it right

I actually don't mind him when he does it tbh

nah, the post real life pics of yourself thread wouldn't be the same without him

/nosupport

i wonder what tezuni has to say about this

he freaky, but it wouldnt be the same w/o him

My gimmick is being Hulk Hogan

His gimmick is being a queer

We are now enemies for life.

this drama is overdue holy stuff is he annoying
/support

i think he's alright