tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment

Author Topic: tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment  (Read 19746 times)

I only saw the first page for a few seconds before i closed and wiped my browser
But yeah, the only good thing (and its not even good, its just better than worse) is that they were only pictures, no videos at all
But yeah, hes taken them down
Oh, my apologies, I thought they were videos and you watched the whole thing.

Didn't he try to openly stock stalk someone or am i thinking of a different user?

What the loving hell, also how would you know that unless the thumbnail showed it.
i don't remember but i think they did

noedit, i apologize for doubleposting
i do remember there were videos but i didn't watch them, i only saw an image but that's it.

Didn't he try to openly stock stalk someone or am i thinking of a different user?

He did something that resulted in some sort of investigation. I think Frankie may have reported him.

He did something that resulted in some sort of investigation. I think Frankie may have reported him.
Really?
Link pls

Fully support this. About time someone drama'd him.
I'd like to say Tenshi teeters in the grey area between a harmless deviant and an actual loveual predator. Literally all he ever does on this forum is loveually harass people and personally insult them. I'm sure we can generally agree he's someone this forum would far be better off without.

Here's some of his "great hits" from literally just the past 2 months. And this is only about half of it; there's a ton he's posted in the NickPB drama too but since that's locked I can't pull any of those quotes easily.

u make me moist
i'll go skiing with u and kikflow
;););)
im talking about the gay kinda skiing where I give both of you handjobs simultaneously and that has no relevance to the sport
do you shower together
sum 1ns a qt
o
shave then  boyo

i want u 2 rim my dutch oven
u foild me this tim
but u just wait
im moist
forget me raw you new zealand peice of stuff gargle my cum like the slut you are forget mE
STICK IT IN ME
also shave, i want ur face smooth like my ass wil be when ur riding it~
some socially majority-agreeably attractive male forumer post a picture
READ THIS HUNNY

I want this inside me
wanna fel ur fuz on my booty hole
That looks so scratchy
I just wanna rub my face on it
wots ur steam bb

cum in my mouth and i'll spit it in yours and we'll make out
and 2 tink
some days dem cheeks r ful of semen
show reficul ur feet
you dirty slut
u first
im tellin my bae rae rae
mm me tinks sum1 bootyburnt
how bouts i cal u a roostergobblr
is tat butr bb?
kik his ass bae
i asked him to show his feet to another
also send me a pic bb
i want pics of ur face bb
wots ur steam
y helo trogstr
dat butt chin tho
tis not a flattering angle
try agin
he jealous of dat bod
he has a dad bod
in his mid twenties
um
helo
pls
PLS~
you're ugly
so is your personality
you really got the stuff end of the stick in life
cunt.
Neventii is my future bae so step off his richard
lift me onto ur dik
qt
qt
qt
so many cuties
I wish he'd take care of me
;);););)

show me ur genitals
I want you inside me
How old r u bb
Show me pic
If you are concerned about neck pain
Do not give blow jobs
Leme tel Ya bout neck pain
But ya sugest doctr visit
cute
whore

Is that from some armature research or something?
mayb
i had multiple opportunities to do so in between my black-man-daddy sliding his veiny throbbing dripping rooster in my man-pussi making me quiver like a scantly dressed hoe dipped in freezing water
but i never took the opportunity to do so
i'm srry bb tat u donut hav teh mental capacity to reproduce such glorious commentary
I kno between jackin it to vids and pics of dogs and drinking yourself into a coma everynight because of overwhelming loneliness and depression that you have little time to not be a walking trash heap with a mouth that spews such filth
but ya kno
keep drinkin
and hopefully your liver explodes
yes I suppose your alcohol consumption deludes your reality, though I didn't think that heavily
tell me, when you thought of Self Delete so heavily so long ago; what stopped you
no reason, just curious
I wonder if the tramps you manage to beg into your bed stay longer than ten minutes after you end up crying upon their shoulders because you've finally got someone to give even a fraction of sympathy for your dreadful existence and how your father firmly believes you take it up the ass from your roommates every night
me tinks sum1 jelous dat I can actually get something from another human being, whereas you again beg for scraps even against the chances of you getting anything
you're a dog forgeter who should be bff's with piecrust; i'm sure he could give you some tips
dog tips
I do not falsely accuse my sweet tituba. You /are/ an alcoholic, you /are/ a dog forgeter. Don't feel so entitled to think I take time out of my day to levy such allegations against you in wanton abandonment. Though I suppose all this attention i'm giving you is making you overflow with joy. I suppose when one is used to not being paid attention to, they spaz out when someone does just that.
I believe now is a splendid time to bring up the matter that you consider yourself an avid member of the furry community. After all, having revealed our past relationship and some of the loveual taboos you partake in, I feel as though this is well within reason.
Though I must ask why you so vehemently asked me not to part with such information, that it would only be used against you as another reason for this community to despise you.
It is unfortunate I have defended you so often as I have in your drama topics, even though most of the accusations against you were true.
And the lie that you make only enough in donations to cover the cost of the servers and all the donations go towards the servers themselves which is a lie. You've made thousands of dollars, that you've bragged about, in donations and bought a vehicle with them and showed off like it was a monument to your success. Your administration walked out on you at least three times as a group because of stuff you've pulled and you came crawling back like the desperate piggy you are.
sad that you're such a spiteful individual to be driven by such jealousy that you feel you need to attack me as a person
desperation
1lik 1 prayr
you liked it when my bone was in you
donut worry bb, mayb with the aids you'll lose some weight and you'll be able to finally see your richard when you look down
the only starfish bleaching i've ever done is when you licked it clean ;););)
ima order a bag of elephant stuff tah ur dorstep when my gubmit welfare check arrives
hohoho just u wait
we'll see how long it takes for your lose sight of your richard over the bulbous crescent of a stomach you'll develop
fist me bro
Ya really put a hamper on me publicly pleading for jubel and frontrox to double penetrate me and use me as a cumrag
Oh wait it didn't
Teehee
U just wait for the richardening
It's like the haunting or the frightening,  except it's a flurry of homonormal activity
Such as all your tissues mysteriously wind up on the floor crumbled up and sticky
Like if me and my raerae 69d, I wouldn't mention it to anyone without his consent. Though him being a man who is all to comfortable in his skin I wouldn't imagine him having a problem with that.
how about you grow up and lemme know when you hit 18
i lik the way u tink
I WANT YOU INSIDE ME~
a waRM SHOWER OF FURDLE'S CUM
i'll fan ur dik wit my hand~

furdle, eat my booty like groceries
some people
have also suggested
you post more pics
u can take photos
in my bed
Silly Bae I'm not grabbin at yo dik
you came crawling back to me like a peasant craving the richard. o tenshi pls cum bak plsplspls
cuz bae is a cunt
I broke up with him via text cuz I knew he'd cry like a lal gurl if I did it in person
and having an emotional trainwreck sobbing out of every orifice in front of you is not a turn on to me so~
you kinda resemble my raerae
so drinking an entire bottle of vodka is a symbol of strength?
Considering you didn't finish the full bottle on your last attempt, try again
i'll be keeping a close eye on the obituaries for the next week
mmm I think someone's booty burnt
just drink your problems away babe
oh wait, you failed at doing that too
ho stuff your handsome
CUTIE
try styling it
with semen
i can help u with it
ima bury my face IN DAT
qt
how r u bb
Donnie is a cutie
I wanna touch his poof
but do he eat the booty like groceries
how old r u
how bout you give us a pic of your meat tower
n i'll turn it on~
A/S/L

Thanks for gathering more quotes, I would add them to OP but I obviously cannot

i don't know what to be more offended by
his behavior or his use of stuffty tumblr gifs

Im like a bill cosby rape victim. I'm coming out of the blue/my hiatus. :^)

Me and him shared pics. Quite a number in fact. (No, I'm not giving them to you. I don't even have them saved.) And I thought it/I was kinda special but looking at it now he's just stock hoarding richard pics of forumers. Well I was a dumbass. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tenshi conned me out of pics when I was drunk
of all people

didnt tenshis college investigate him for child research

i do remember something that said frankie tipped the cops off

he liked my nipples the best