Author Topic: Old Roblox Rocket Launcher [DONE CHECK ADDON SECT.]  (Read 8511 times)

Yes is should be slow, for nostalgia reasons.

The delay I mentioned was for when the rocket spawned, then it would gain velocity, the cooldown is different, though I hope he didn't get the two mixed up.
two verisons of the rocket launcher
version 1 (aka nostalgia edition): has that stupid 7 second cooldown and super slow projectile
version 2 (aka better imo edition): has a 3 second cooldown and the rocket travels fast

version 1 (aka nostalgia edition): has that stupid 7 second cooldown and super slow projectile
version 2 (aka better imo edition): has a 3 second cooldown and the rocket travels fast

Perfect

I almost ALWAYS EXPERIENCE THIS LAG

oh, now i remember being on a war tycoon and using a similar rocket launcher. I thought i'd rule the server because i would be overpowered.

was i wrong, i could perfectly aim with the rocket and the projectiles always bounced so i couldn't kill anyone. I even got killed by my own rocket launcher because i shot a wall, it bounced and exploded right in my face. :panda:

Version 2 is exactly what Roblox's rocket launcher is right now.

oh, now i remember being on a war tycoon and using a similar rocket launcher. I thought i'd rule the server because i would be overpowered.

was i wrong, i could perfectly aim with the rocket and the projectiles always bounced so i couldn't kill anyone. I even got killed by my own rocket launcher because i shot a wall, it bounced and exploded right in my face. :panda:

Worse than Blockland Vehicle Physics. Gg, no re.

Haven't played in so long, but i distinctly remember one of those games where you could build your own planes, and dogfight.
It had the rocket projectile as the only weapon, and that would always obliterate me, no matter how slow i was going; I'd pass it and turn into a fine red mist.
stuff was cash, I'm all for making it possible to Self Delete if you move while using lol

Haven't played in so long, but i distinctly remember one of those games where you could build your own planes, and dogfight.
It had the rocket projectile as the only weapon, and that would always obliterate me, no matter how slow i was going; I'd pass it and turn into a fine red mist.
stuff was cash, I'm all for making it possible to Self Delete if you move while using lol
yeah, dogfights are even buggier; fast planes + rocket projectiles not a good idea.

Uhh no rush but, Conan are you still working on this?
ya i've been procrastinating like heck

i'll finish it up this weekend

Thank you based Conan.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:35:00 PM by ZERØ »

i feel like another user which is not seen by famous Blocklanders like YOU, Xalos, Demian and others who made Amazing add-ons

i wanted to be known in Blockland.

well..   atleast you can meet me.

i feel like another user which is not seen by famous Blocklanders like YOU, Xalos, Demian and others who made Amazing add-ons

Inb4 Attention Whoring.

well..   atleast you can meet me.

I'm just going to uh,

just going to post this here:

Because im a fox/wolf lover.
its basically my fictitious personification. i have Mechanic body parts. i kill whoever i think is a enemy or villain.
im (maybe) an anti-hero.
i use firearms and laser weapons, specially miniguns and rifles

i like furries but only in a way.
the other way i HATE is these S̟̲̙͚̾̈I̸ͨͭ̓ͤ̔̄͏̡̮̠̹̦C̷͇̫̪̍͂̇́K͇̝̳̂͑̑ͤ ̫̰̞͆̀P̗͈̖͖̙̪̮̔̇̀ͧ͑ͪ̎̌́Ḙ̢͇̖͔̣͐̅̋̃́O̺̥͇̭͇ͪ̒̓̍̑́P̶̤̮̙̭ͫĻ̶̰̦̩̺͇̼͈͈̅E̸̼̠̰̦̯̼͉̖͛̉̓ͪ͌̓ͦͪ͟͝ who wear fursuits and do love with plushies. they are Į̔ͯ̾ͪ̕͏͟҉͈̭͉͓̖̘ń̡̢̥͓̯̺̪͓̹͉̟̯̝ͤ̓̋ͫ͐ͯ̅̒̆́͑ͤ́ͦ͛ͦs̛̝̱̻̯͓̤̱̮̙̮̳͙̫͌̓͒̄ͬ̿̐̽̊̌̑̓͝ͅâ̶̅͋͒̀͢҉̷̜̳͎̼̠̺͈ͅn̸̵̛̼̻̗̙͖̙̙̭̦̣͗̈̎̆͑ͮ̄̎ͮ̓̆̓͐̿͘e̢̝͕̰͉̪̠̤̹̰̦͍̰̼̭̒̋ͣͬ͘͟͞͞,̧̹̜͖͚͚͚̳̟̌̂̓̏̒̓͋̍̓̆̊̄͂̒́ ̸̶̷̞͖̬͎̣̳́̍͌͌̏̆̄̓ͩ̓̽̉ͯ͢͝C̸̢͇̪̻̖͔͉̜̘͛ͤ̅ͭ̅ͫͫ̎ͧ̿̇̽͊ͤ͒͌̎͝r̷̶̎ͭͯ̄́ͨͤ͐̂͏͚̭͕̞͍̹̻͖̯̟́ͅaͯ͆ͭ̄ͣ̿̆ͫͮͣ̏͋͒̆͜͞҉͚̺̣̖͉̱̖͈̹̥̖͙̘̲̜͞z̧̰̱̮̰͖̣̻̖̖̖̖̰̰ͨ̊ͩ̌̀̐̅ͬ͑̏̿̔͒̋͘y̜̜̼̜̹͚̣̭̤̱̓́ͦ̍͐̄͐́̓̓̅͛͠ͅ,̡̩̮͓̞̣̪̣͔͔͇̬̖̮̒͆̾͂̒̐̿͆̒ͧͬ͂ͬ̃ͩ͂ͯ͐̀̚͜͡ͅ ̡͔͖̰̼͓̟͈͖̒̾̔͐̈̈́̄̿͌̒ͭ̿̋͆̉ͪ͊ͥͬ̕͠͞͠G̵̢͎̖̞̏͌͑ͮ̍͊̍ͧ͆͗̽̈́̒̑ͅͅa̶̴̷̸̰̟̠͎͐ͪͪ̋̾̒̐̄̑͌̈̐̄ͭͣͣ̂ͭy̌̄̍̐̈́ͫ͊͌͠͏̡̛̥̙̭̘̦̖̩̜̦̭̱̻̖̼͙̼̝͞ ̡̧̗̙̝̣̙͚͔̘̱̌̽̈́̎aͭ͊ͦ̍̇̐ͭ̍̓͐̈̓̌ͮ̍҉͢҉̕͏̱͎͔̖̞̞̜̮n̸̫͚̺͖̝̆ͫ̉̎ͬ̅ͣͧͧ̓̐͛͌̒ͣͮ̀̚ͅḑͬ͗͆ͨ͆͗͑͜҉̬̼̤̪̝̺̮͇̰́ ̶̷̡̟̺͎̠͓̻̲̤̜͇̦̝͖̰̎͋̇̄͆̉̔̇̉ͫ͝Sͬ̇̇̐̄͌͋ͨͫͦ̑̾͏̧͚̣͓͉̫͍̖̬̩̖̭̣̮̝͔͘͢Tͧͩ͐̌̋̔ͤ̌̅̇ͩ̉͑ͦ̑̾̅͏̞͍̹͕͎͉̖͘A̴̷̞̹͙͖͚̼̙̦͕͓͙̒̓̄ͨ̔̓̈̆͑ͭ̇̚͢Ŗ̲̙̜̯̗̦͕̳͈̤̭̖̫ͨ̈́̈͒͛̆͌͝V̷̵̨̪͚̟̻ͦ̃̿ͦͭ͂̒͛̐ͮ̿̏̽͝I̡̧̱̱̻͎ͪͧ̓̔̓ͩ̊ͣṊ̴̡̗̫̼͉̦̪̩̥̩͖̺̲ͯͩͩ̊̐̌̾̑͗̽͜͞͝G̡͎͈̖̦͎̺̤̞̦̙̮͖̫̥̝̦̜͊̽̐̉ͤ̀ͦͦ́̋̕ͅ ͖̘̩̯̱͉̩̩͎̭̩̮̞͔̬̤̱̜̔̐̓̍̈́̌̋̀͞F̵̴̡̙̞̹̤̦̘̗̙̱̝̤̠͓͍̆͗ͯͥ͑ͥ̎ͬ͆̿̽ͦͤ͋ͫ̐͟O̗͖̦̬̖̙̺͉̰̭͉̜͚̱͙̮̖̿̓͂ͤ͂ͯͮ͌̓ͭ̒̇͊̃̚̚͞ͅͅR̵̶̵̢̻̫̹̦͔͍̯̰̟̞̮̲̰̼͚̰͖̄̑̋͌̓ͥ́̔̂̃̽̈̃̈́͌̐ͩ̈́ ͣͦ̐͆̍̎̏ͩ͂̊͗́̉ͧ́͛҉̻̤̥͓̪̱̝̭̺̟́̀̕S̸͈͉̟͎̮̀͗̍̒ͦ́̅̉̏͆͡͠͠Ĕ͙̮̰̯͓̰͗ͩ̿̏͑́ͭͮ̊́͜͠ͅX̷̜̭͔̩̪̟̻͎͎͈̯͙͎̪͓̲̭͖̮̓́̊͗̍̑̏ͫ̆̋̀̚̕͞͡!!

i only like Fursonas, not people who wear fursuits.

Furries are going to invade Your home, Initiate DEFCON 1, its a code black, i repeat, its a code black!!
Initiate DEFCON 1

Imminent Nuclear war. evacuate your house, get everything you can, Your TV, your Computer, everything you can bring with you, this day furries will fall and their furrycons too

This war will end the furries forever
WWIII will start tomorrow

Initiate Operation Black Fur

but then

Im a furryyou are a furry. we are furries and everyone in the (fictitious) world are furries

So, I mean, you know. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:47:40 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

er

right, this weekend

forget me ill do it right after this midterm if you dont see it by tomorrow murder me

me irl

can I have your autograph mr conan cake man