Poll

Continue on with original plan to do Quest to Save Kompressor Redux? School is starting again soon and I fear that history will repeat itself. QSKR died in the first place because of the school year starting.

Yes (This will lead to an planning for how the thread should go)
7 (77.8%)
No (This will either trigger a re-vote on what to do next, or I'll just pick something else)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MindHive [Thread finished, now planning for Quest to Save Kompressor Redux]  (Read 86333 times)

Average game of TTT_Fastfood, 3 traitor snipers on rooftops, 1 guy planting C4 in the kitchen, and a guy in the bookstore also sniping
3 innocents trying to propkill eachother in pizzaria, detective + 10 innocents lulling around in the streets asking for health station,
Traitor rooftop sniper kills 1 guy in pizzaria, the 2 innocents get confused and start shooting eachother, detective hears gunfire and kills both innocents
the 3 rooftop snipers begin firing along with the bookshop sniper, urging everyone to enter the pizzaria to avoid getting sniped
Traitor that was planting the C4 runs out and jihads, killing detective and 4 innocents,
while piecing together what just happened C4 explodes and kills the remainders of innocents

Anyways, go home, cook

no

Find a chair or something and grab popcorn
no, you will die if you do
do my previous command

shoot the part of your brain attaching you to queeba

no, you will die from bleeding

shoot yourself out of this existential crCIA in your head

Will yourself to be freed from MindHive

No

okay

surgically remove the section of your brain which is linking you to queeba while following health and safety measures

I was in the middle of posing a huge loving update (Which takes time, you know) early in the morning before I had to go to my mom's house and watch my little bro. If I did it early enough in the morning, I could get the update finished before I had to go, right? Nope. It's early in the morning(11 AM AM right now, I started posing and stuff at 8 AM) and I have to go right this instant. Updates will probably resume in a few days when I get back to my actual house. I dont have a USB stick for transferring save files or screenshots.

Suggestions made after this post will most likely be ignored, too. I've already posed the whole gunfight at the Restaurant and it's ending result, but I still have to pose Joshua's christmas dinner.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 03:18:13 PM by tber123 »

bump

Good news: ALMOST done with this huge update. Got home from my mom's house tonight, worked on posing the whole Christmas dinner scene, and didn't finish yet. I kinda wasted most of it trying to pose a character playing a console game using the RT Camera tool and the RT Camera screen, but a host of complications caused too much time to be wasted on one supposedly simple thing.

Would these three images as potential profile avatars(not sure if they're the right size though) and a preview of the upcoming update make up for it, though?

Pictured above: Some scenes from the whole shootout that the restaurant inevitably descends into. Like I said before, the whole restaurant shootout is already posed, but Joshua's family dinner isn't. You'll get your update probably sometime tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 12:49:49 AM by tber123 »

Warning: Image Heavy. Bigger than the last Image-Heavy update.

Will yourself to be freed from MindHive

Joshua wills himself to be free, straining his brain! Nothing happens other than a headache.

Break the forget out of reality to go to the stranger and give him a Compton cd

Joshua tries again, this time trying to break free from the chains of REALITY! Nothing happens again.

warn the peacekeepers about the door with motion activated explosives

(Going to church part added to Action Queue)

Joshua warns the peacekeepers about the booby-trapped door, saving them from walking into it!

get the good ending
do whatever you can to get the good ending and hopefully not blow the entire city up (again)

Added to Action Queue

Quickly get away and go to the dinner
Tell the peacekeepers you have a dinner to go to

Joshua: Gotta go! I've got dinner!

no

Find a chair or something and grab popcorn

Joshua: On second thought, I'll just grab a chair and popcorn....

no, you will die if you do
do my previous command

Joshua: Nevermind! I'm going home.

no, you will die from bleeding
No
yes
okay

surgically remove the section of your brain which is linking you to queeba while following health and safety measures

Joshua whips out a gun against his will while Refticus and Notbomberguy's voices will him to shoot himself! Mr Queeba's voice tries to intervene, but is outnumbered! Joshua aims the gun at himself and desperately tries to wrestle for control of his own hands! Every time that he manages to point the gun into the air or at the floor, his hands keep returning into position so that the pistol is aimed at his head! Joshua involuntarily pulls the trigger....

Trigger the shooting

....And manages to shoot into the air at the last second, alarming everyone and saving his brains from being blown out!

Peacekeeper: Woah, what the hell just happened? Whose gunshot was that.... Oh stuff, they're executing the hostages! OPEN FIRE NOW!

PSF Terrorist: That gunshot must have been the Pigs shooting at us! Execute these bastards and blow everyone sky loving high, NOW!

MOW DOWN A CROWD of terrorists
join the peacekeepers in their positioning
wield the M9 and the stun shotgun at once

Joshua whips out the M9 and Taser XREP at once and prepares to kick some ass!

Huddle up and cry.

...Nevermind about that. Joshua huddles up into a ball and starts sobbing loudly against his will, causing him to miss out on his chance to participate in the gunfight.

The PSF Terrorists immediately begin shooting the hostages while one of them tries to whip out the detonator! Bullets fly, hostages are lit on fire, and the Peacekeeper Snipers shoot the detonator and destroy it!

The customers begin fighting back! Time seems to slow down as the Detective suddenly whips around in the blink of an eye and fires two perfectly-aimed bullets directly into a PSF Terrorist's skull! It's almost like Joshua can see the bullets slowly flying into his face from here.

The second terrorist turns around just in time as the Detective dives backwards and fires again, and gets a bullet to the face for his troubles.

The guy in the white suit quickdraws a USP and plants a bullet into another terrorist's skull! The two PSF Terrorists by the door open fire on him, but he does the Matrix-Dodge! The bullets continue flying and hit the PSF Terrorist with the detonator instead, wounding him!

The guy sitting in the chair whips out a MP9 and begins hosing down the terrorists in front of him!

The PSF Terrorist with the Browning M2 opens fire on the black guy in a suit, but he dives out of the way and a civilian is caught in the crossfire before being turned into bloody chunks! The PSF Terrorist takes a faceful of hot lead from a MAC-10!

The Peacekeepers, amazed at the insane speed at which the customers are killing the Terrorists, open fire and mop up all the remaining PSF Terrorists that are clearly visible!

The Clerk grabs his shotgun from under the counter and moves into the Staff Area, taking out the PSF Terrorists!

Finally, it is all over. In under thirty seconds, every single PSF Terrorist is dead or critically wounded. The cost of victory comes with a price, however. Several civilians were also killed or maimed in the crossfire.

Peacekeeper: Go home now, son. We need to run an investigation of this crime scene, and interfering will result in being branded Criminal Scum, followed by summary execution with a high caliber rifle to the skull.

Average game of TTT_Fastfood, 3 traitor snipers on rooftops, 1 guy planting C4 in the kitchen, and a guy in the bookstore also sniping
3 innocents trying to propkill eachother in pizzaria, detective + 10 innocents lulling around in the streets asking for health station,
Traitor rooftop sniper kills 1 guy in pizzaria, the 2 innocents get confused and start shooting eachother, detective hears gunfire and kills both innocents
the 3 rooftop snipers begin firing along with the bookshop sniper, urging everyone to enter the pizzaria to avoid getting sniped
Traitor that was planting the C4 runs out and jihads, killing detective and 4 innocents,
while piecing together what just happened C4 explodes and kills the remainders of innocents
What?

Anyways, go home, cook
go home and cook stuff

Joshua arrives home just in time for the family dinner. Greyson and his Cult are cooking something in the backyard, Dad is watching TV, Mom is on her laptop, little brother Davey is playing a console game, Aunt Amelia is watching Greyson grill something while keeping a fire extinguisher handy, and Grandpa is sitting in the corner with his M16, staring into empty space.

VendOS and EnforceOS finish their business in the city, and they bring with them the Christmas presents, Joshua's flare minigun, and the catering.

Dad: Joshua! You finally get a job?
Joshua: Yup. I started my own lawn-mowing company and made me a few thousand. Look at this! I've also got the car you've always wanted waiting outside.
Dad: Excellent work, son! You've finally made me proud of you for once! C'mere!

Joshua receives a hug from his dad and goes on to give everyone else their Christmas presents.

Mom: Hello there, Joshua! Thanks for the birthday present!
Joshua: No problem, Mom! I've also got the book you always wanted!
Mom: My gosh, you're so generous, Joshua!

Davey: Big Bro, where's my present?
Joshua: Right here, Davey. The Drone you've always wanted and that new videogame!
Davey: Thanks, man! I love you!

Aunt Amelia: You've got everyone else's presents so far, so I assume you've got mine, yes?
Joshua: Replica katana made out of wood!
Aunt Amelia: Thank you!

Grandpa: Joshua... You have the eye-phone?
Joshua: Yup.
Grandpa: Thank you, boy!

Joshua then cooks up some additional tasty meals for his family in addition to the catering from Red Robin that VendOS got, and everyone sits down for Dinner before eating. A few hours of eating pass. Dad remembers when Joshua accidentally got punched in the face during elementary school, Uncle Greyson and Dad argue about Greyson's cult as usual, Mom spends most of the time on her laptop, Grandpa eats slowly but carefully, remaining mostly silent, Davey refuses to eat and instead plays his console, and Aunt Amelia rambles about random stuff. Joshua eats a little bit while discussing things with his family, such as the MindHive Project and VendOS. Dad is utterly disappointed in Joshua once again, this time for drunkenly and irresponsibly signing up for MindHive and getting into all this trouble the whole time. Absolutely everyone at the table is soon stuffed to the point where they would burst open if they ate any more.

Grandpa: Good Lord, I could use a drink now! Joshua, I need you to get some good beer from the convenience store!
Uncle Greyson: ...And if you don't mind if I add on to it, man, get me some aspirin, too.....
Davey: Why don't I just get it?
Grandpa: You're too young to be buying that stuff, boy!
Uncle Greyson: And you're terrible at bluffing. I've seen you play cards before, and let me tell you: That was cringe-worthy.

Davey: I guess it's up to you to get it, Joshua. I'll stay here and watch the house for sure!

It is 8:12 PM on Friday, December 25. On January 1, Joshua will be released from MindHive. Assuming Augmented Horizons isn't lying. The Family comes over for Christmas at 6 PM.
Joshua is Lightly Wounded and wants to GET BEER/ASPIRIN FOR GRANDPA/UNCLE GREYSON FROM A CONVENIENCE STORE
VendOS is A LITTLE BIT DAMAGED
EnforceOS is UNDAMAGED

Joshua's Inventory
Gas Mask
Soccer Ball
Taser
Knife
Taser XREP Shotgun
Stun Gun (Not actually a gun)
Rope
Torches
Wooden Pole
$2850
MREs/Rations
Beretta 92FS
Mega-Hammer

VendOS's Inventory
Christmas Presents
Saltwater Bottles
$1000
Poisoned Soft Drinks
Human Flesh
Regular Water Bottles
AR-15
MAC11
FNC Rifle
870 MCS Shotgun

EnforceOS's Inventory
Yellow Snow
Joshua's Flare Minigun

Action Queue:
Code: [Select]
Have dinner with the family then, go on the lamb in the sewers while the world above goes to stuff

go to a church and confess your sins

get the good ending / do whatever you can to get the good ending

TL:DR All the PSF Terrorists are killed or crippled, several customers are also killed or maimed, Joshua delivers Christmas presents to his family and has dinner with them, Greyson and Grandpa want him to fetch some stuff from the convenience store.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:58:57 PM by tber123 »