Blogland inbound. I am 21

Author Topic: Blogland inbound. I am 21  (Read 1123 times)

I turn 21 today. Nothing really too special. It's gonna be nice to order from the alcohol menu at restaurants. I haven't posted on the forum in a long time and to be honest I'm not sure that's going to change very much. I got an Elgato HD capture card so that's pretty sweet. but my computer is from like 2009 so streaming without framedrops is a challenge especially since the Elgato is kinda a stuffty product to begin with. I can't really think of anything else that would be interesting. What should my first drink be? :/

You definitely start feeling less special with each birthday as you grow up. Among other reasons, I feel the biggest is that you've just been through the same song and dance 20 times already, heh. 21 years is a long time, and you've got about three times that much to go. I think recognizing this fact is something important to do as you go along. Just recognizing how things have changed, and how things can change for the better. The way the world's passed around you, and just how much you've grown as a person.

That aside, happy birthday. Don't really have a drink suggestion though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What should my first drink be? :/

Bleach

Rum and Coke.

Silly americans. Have to wait until 21 to legally drink. Up here in The Great Arctic stuffhole we get to drink when were 18.

think of a pokemon you hate snapping and get a drink similar to it \o/

dont drink
id legit rather you smoked weed

dont drink
id legit rather you smoked weed
Was your dad an alcoholic that beat you or something?

Was your dad an alcoholic that beat you or something?
no and thankfully he's much nicer than you

You should definitely start with absinthe.

Welcome to the ranks of us old timers of the BLF, y'old coot

congratz, and good to see you again man

You should definitely start with absinthe.
Clone is right.

Hello 21 I'm HooperScooper
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday I'm going to get sued
Happy birthday to you

WELL SEE YOU IN JAIL
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:22:34 AM by HooperScooper »