Author Topic: Furdle needs forum help :: Which M1 Abrams was produced between 2000 and 2015?  (Read 1124 times)

Gotta make a model for my assignment. It can be a plane or tank or submarine. Preferably something easy so I can enjoy my spring break and not do assignments.
Suggestions pls.

I just read my brief and I didn't realize there is a specified limit to what I can choose:
1. a WW2 bomber with four propeller engine
2. 1970 to 1979 Formula 1 car
3. WW2 submarine (full sized)
4. any mainstream tank produced in 2000 to 2015.

Would be looking within either option 1 or 4.

I'm going to do an M1 Abrams. Which model is produced between 2000 to 2015?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:03:18 PM by Lord Furdle »

Do you have to make it personally, or can you utilize prior fabricated models to complete the assignment?

why not a detailed richard?

(clicky wikipedia url)

The B-2 Spirit bomber is a great choice. It's simple to get the topography right, but it still leaves many ways to show off skills in certain areas. Such as smooth shading, seams, mirror planes, texturing, but not spending too much time on it etc.

The biggest, blackest box.

(clicky wikipedia url)

The B-2 Spirit bomber is a great choice. It's simple to get the topography right, but it still leaves many ways to show off skills in certain areas. Such as smooth shading, seams, mirror planes, texturing, but not spending too much time on it etc.

its beautiful, its stylish, its simple, its the best choise

Do you have to make it personally, or can you utilize prior fabricated models to complete the assignment?
Probably can't use other stuff. Would likely count as plagiarism.

Just do a nuclear submarine
its litterally a carrot with some stuff on its side

Just do a nuclear submarine
its litterally a carrot with some stuff on its side
... No?