Wedged music brick?

Author Topic: Wedged music brick?  (Read 4280 times)

and a ramp one to go with it just b'cause?

Link | ^_^
       v

GEEEETTTTTT DUNKED ON I HAVE NO LINK!!!! #ImSoHelping

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:06:04 PM by Badspot »

thanks for your great contribution to this forum
you will be remembered

It was nice not knowing you.

I might make a model for the brick, but I'm not good at setting the textures.

Do you want it to look like a music brick or are you fine with it looking like a wedge?

Do you want it to look like a music brick or are you fine with it looking like a wedge?
i think he wants the wedge to have the speaker shape on the angled side, so you can make angled stereo systems or whatever

with my very basic blender knowledge (and just importing the default music brick into blender), i made a diagonal music brick model for someone to use to help make this add-on (no idea if the .mtl is of any use, but i included it anyways):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c1hrh8immywli7c/AABXng2S45_lM1BUx8GqMBbUa?dl=0

exactly the reason why i don't play undertale

OT: A wedged music brick really does sound nice, especially since you can hide it somewhere easier if for some reason you spam wedges everywhere.

exactly the reason why i don't play undertale

OT: A wedged music brick really does sound nice, especially since you can hide it somewhere easier if for some reason you spam wedges everywhere.
don't misconstrue the quality of a game based on its fanbase. him playing undertale has nothing to do with him not getting that you shouldn't blatantly troll on a public forum. i really like undertale as well :/

with my very basic blender knowledge (and just importing the default music brick into blender), i made a diagonal music brick model for someone to use to help make this add-on (no idea if the .mtl is of any use, but i included it anyways):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c1hrh8immywli7c/AABXng2S45_lM1BUx8GqMBbUa?dl=0
if i had more time i would try to get the .blend file you posted working. the simple approach though is to export it as an .obj, then use General's obj to .blb exporter to make it a .blb. Then you define the brick boundaries in the server.cs and attach a .dts collision (if you made one; otherwise it defaults to the cube the brick takes up)

converted the brick file with general's converter and ended up with this... (all i did was delete some faces, resize one part of the brick, rotate it, translate it, then fill in the missing faces btw)

i'll keep the link for it up if anyone wants to get it working right or something