Author Topic: Some Opinions^^  (Read 4299 times)

I know badspot have many thing to do, so if u don't have time or u thing that"I can't do it!", u can do it later or just past it~^^

1.Add a compass - because i always lost in this game^^"

2.Add some NPC - which can let player to selling things, introduce some quests.

3.Add a persional shop - let player  can open a persional shop to  selling their weapons clothes...etc.

4.shotcut bar - Just like blockland, can change weapons by using "1" "2" "3" "4" keys.

5.drop something can healing  form monster

6.let the attack speed faster

7.The neck of the female model is too thick

8.add more hair style

9.make the horse can recycle back to inventory

AOT & blockland is very very good!!! Better then many online game in Hong Kong~

U are the best BADSPORT!!!!

Badspot

• Administrator
Thanks. 

All of these things are planned in some way except for #6.

I have found that slow but powerful melee attacks are more interesting than fast attacks because dodging is more important.  With fast attacks, you end up running after eachother continuously with no dodging. 

Thanks. 

All of these things are planned in some way except for #6.

I have found that slow but powerful melee attacks are more interesting than fast attacks because dodging is more important.  With fast attacks, you end up running after eachother continuously with no dodging. 

yes powerful is good too^^ waiting for your update^^V

Badspot

• Administrator
What kind of hair styles would you like to see?

I wouldnt care bout hair till I can make my guy a guy.

i think in this game only missed a Long style hair^^

i think in this game only missed a Long style hair^^

I agree. A "long" hair style would be good, especially if you could make it swish around when the character jumps and stuff. Otherwise it would look funny if it didn't move.

How 'bout some spikes? That would be fun. And not the weenie inch ones I'm talking about the huge 6 inch ones at least.

Mohawk!

Also:

Pony Tail
Braided
bald

Mohawk!

Also:

Pony Tail
Braided
bald

Yeah, it would be cool to run around with no hair on your head :P

Mohawk!

Also:

Pony Tail
Braided
bald

Yeah, it would be cool to run around with no hair on your head :P

but i think that is very difficult to build

Here's some of my ideas:

1.when you can use the action key(e) it should tell you (i.e. "get on horse").

2.create boundries for monsters so they stay near their respawning spot.

3.make shop owner npcs so you can buy the same way but be able to sell your stuff to them if you don't want it and neather do other players.

4.an unstick button-a button that will take you from a spot if your stuck and take you to a valid position or preset safe position.

4.an unstick button-a button that will take you from a spot if your stuck and take you to a valid position or preset safe position.

maybe there could be some sort of spell that takes you back to the last safe zone you were at. Beats serching for hoplessly lost noobs.

I think their should be more defensive spells u can cast like say an aura around your body that makes you impervious to all attacks for say 30 secs

Also this game it takes place in the middle ages im guessing soo why in the hell are their thongs?? Dont get me wrong making the girl run around an a white shirt and thong is great just wondering maybe make the close more suited to the time....

One last comment if you could maybe make different classes when you create your character i.e. wizard, soldier, etc....., and different races even aka elves dwarves might add more variety to the game.

thats all i can think of at the moment.....
AWSOME GAME BADSPOT!

Badspot

• Administrator
Last I checked, there was no historical period with wizards and magic and orcs and crap.  It's fantasy.

Different classes, more magic, etc will come later.  Classes depend on skills which depend on exp which depend on leveling up which depends on monsters which depend on ai and dungeon scripting.  So a lot needs to happen for it to work well. 

Different races = no.  The art requirements are just too steep.  Even if I hired proffessional artists, I'd rather spend the resources expanding a single race.  Elf ears are all you get.