Author Topic: Bots won't attack when owner isn't on server  (Read 1018 times)

I've set their team to Enemy and attacked them first and I still don't get attacked, any idea why?

Are you able to damage them? If not, that's why.

Also, if you're in a Slayer minigame (or just a regular minigame) the only best solution is the host needs to actually set the default minigame using $DefaultMinigame = findClientByName("NameHere").minigame;, or getting the default minigame mod from the archieve if he can't do the command.

I'll try that later, thank you.

Type this into the dedicated server after you set up your dedicated slayer minigame:
Code: [Select]
$DefaultMinigame = Slayer.Minigames.getObject(0);It will work after that.

Type this into the dedicated server after you set up your dedicated slayer minigame:
I was going to tell him this but I wasn't sure, but the gamemode system uses that variable so when you play speedkart the bots will always be active

Also, if you're in a Slayer minigame (or just a regular minigame) the only best solution is the host needs to actually set the default minigame using $DefaultMinigame = findClientByName("NameHere").minigame;, or getting the default minigame mod from the archieve if he can't do the command.
Didn't work. Something clears my bots weapons when I reloaded bricks but I doubt it's this

I'll try after I fix my bots

Didn't work. Something clears my bots weapons when I reloaded bricks but I doubt it's this
It most likely didn't work because you weren't in a minigame, the other one works better because you don't need to be in a minigame to do it

Ok I'm still not sure if it worked, lemme do a test real quick. If it works I'll lock.

It still isn't working, the bots won't show up.

It still isn't working, the bots won't show up.
They won't show up when I'm not on the server. I tried to repeat the command but it didn't change anything

Check the "keep bot"

Also make sure the real default minigame exists by doing talk(isObject($DefaultMinigame)); in console.

Post a console log. What version of Slayer are you using?

Check the "keep bot"

Also make sure the real default minigame exists by doing talk(isObject($DefaultMinigame)); in console.
Trid that. Last time I reloaded bricks, though, the thing unchecked. I'll try again after I shower, though.

Post a console log. What version of Slayer are you using?
Will post later. I'll also update my slayer to the newest version later, but iirc its in slayer 4 I think. How do I check the server's exact slayer version?