ROBO7988143 - Horrendous Renderman Survival

Author Topic: ROBO7988143 - Horrendous Renderman Survival  (Read 7723 times)

Im just embarrising myself, and im just a kid. I go to school, what did I did wrong. I don't understand anything.

Look, complain to Mad Hops Disease, he's a terrible Admin I ever gave admin to. He banned almost everyone permanently for not liking what he likes, I also banned him for 15 days for banning people. And my other friends, they ruined it to, I only ruined some of it. My friends are the causes of this problem. Why am I being blamed at? Im a newbie at creating servers, I don't know how to manage my server. I tried asking my friend but he was being very rude that he wouldn't help me on how to make my server well and popular. I am in desperate need to somebody to tell me how to make a good server, I never made a good server before. Never, I couldn't get higher than 9 players on my server, and it's below popularity. So please, don't blame me, blame my friends for causing problems and I kept telling them and warning them that I will take away there admins and ban them if they keep doing this.

But this drama is about YOU.
If you want the argument to stop then stop posting it just feels like this at this point.

you two are honestly like brick walls, just leave the kid alone. it isn't even like he's retaliating now, he's just saying he didn't know what he was doing and he even apologized. stop treating him like he's malicious.

yeah dude i just loving love bullying kids who said they were sorry

you two are honestly like brick walls, just leave the kid alone. it isn't even like he's retaliating now, he's just saying he didn't know what he was doing and he even apologized. stop treating him like he's malicious.
I do realize he is, but he did know what he was doing, and he is trying to cover up his stuff.
My friend joined his server and for 5 minutes they were talking about rape and robo getting pregnant.

I do realize he is, but he did know what he was doing, and he is trying to cover up his stuff.
My friend joined his server and for 5 minutes they were talking about rape and robo getting pregnant.
okay? You do realize this is only an 8-12 year old kid you're dealing with. he hosted/managed a stuffty server, yes, but from what I can tell he's apologized several times just to have you two treat him like he's guilty of murder. you're really going to pin him to a cross just because his server was bad?

Badspot

• Administrator
Unadmining just isn't enough....

Oh stuff, you were serious in that other post.  Wow.  Ok.  How many times have you been banned from the forum, mate?

Badspot

• Administrator
http://i.imgur.com/Yy4He2N.jpg

Haha stupid babies! Can't even handle a couple teenagers beating on them for no reason.

Haha stupid babies! Can't even handle a couple teenagers beating on them for no reason.

Get em' the hell outta here!

Good times, et tu?

i was beat by teenagers as a baby and i turned out okay, what happened to good parenting?!??